Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Kahn Design's New Aston DB9 from GMP Performance

Old 12-31-2007, 10:03 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Kahn Design's New Aston DB9 from GMP Performance

Here a couple of photos for you guys. Here's the link to see the rest of them.
http://www.projectkahnastonmartin.com/
They have kits for most of the Aston Martin Models. Call or PM for Pricing.

Last edited by GMP Performance; 12-31-2007 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:12 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
That looks pretty good, I used to have 20" Kahn Design RSC Monoblocks on my ML320 and their quality was very high and the wheels were top notch.

Thank you for providing the picures, the DB9 looks fantastic.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:12 PM
speedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nice
fairly old photos, but still looks nice

Old 01-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Why buy a DBS? That looks just as good.

Old 01-03-2008, 05:34 PM
pattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the rough
this looks a lot better than mansory. love it

Old 01-03-2008, 05:45 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
i like it

Old 01-03-2008, 06:02 PM
M-ONE is on a distinguished road
I had 21" Kahn Design wheels I bought through their distributor in NJ. Simply put I went through 10 wheels in a matter of 7 months, their customer service was a straight joke and so was their quality. I don't wish their products on my enemies, after my nightmare, I met another gentleman in Chicago with a similar story on his setup on his Range Rover. Buyer "extremely" beware.

- Hirsh

Old 01-03-2008, 11:22 PM
speedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nicespeedappeal is just really nice
Originally Posted by M-ONE
I had 21" Kahn Design wheels I bought through their distributor in NJ. Simply put I went through 10 wheels in a matter of 7 months, their customer service was a straight joke and so was their quality. I don't wish their products on my enemies, after my nightmare, I met another gentleman in Chicago with a similar story on his setup on his Range Rover. Buyer "extremely" beware.

- Hirsh
What happened that you went through 10 wheels?

Old 01-04-2008, 01:05 PM
M-ONE is on a distinguished road
First I had a bend in 2 rims got them repaired locally, bent 2 again replaced them both with new wheels. Next time around bend in 2 wheels again, they discountiued the wheel type that I had and pushed a new type on me, little variance in color of wheel. Assured me I am the only one with this "bending issue" and the rims are "tuv" approved and the quality is top notch. I personally did not have the time to waste taking the car here and there and I honestly liked the look of the wheels. So I ended up buying 4 wheels again, this I kick myself for.... After changing all 4 wheels again, within 100 miles 2 bends again. I am in the suburbs of Chicago, I have been modding my cars since 1993, everything from 16" wheels up to 23" on my Range Rover .. i know for 1000% fact that their quality was completely sh it.... The closer on the deal for me was the fact that the other guy with the Range I spoke with went through the same exact thing.. The whole time the stance of Kahn was so sorry .. but you are the only one, must be your road conditions ... mind you this is for wheels that they are charging me 1750 a wheel for. Do the math and see how much I lost with them ... i literally whipped them off my car and threw them away, in my right conscience I would never sell them ahead to anyone .. I literally implore you guys to stay far far away from the idiots at Kahn, and reputable vendors carrying them should think twice to work with a company that does not stand by their product. This is why I am siging my name at the bottom of these posts also.

Regards,
Hirsh

Old 01-04-2008, 07:27 PM
mmerical is on a distinguished road
That car is gorgeous, would love to see it in person.

Old 01-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Tommy6030 is on a distinguished road
The wheels are sick. Def a good looking kit

Old 01-06-2008, 06:11 PM
msindi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Shawn C
Why buy a DBS? That looks just as good.
Pic IS a DBS...

Old 01-06-2008, 11:25 PM
BlindBoy921 is on a distinguished road
I like it a lot

Old 01-07-2008, 05:03 AM
pattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by msindi
Pic IS a DBS...
no its not a DBS but they look similar

Old 01-11-2008, 08:50 PM
liftingismylife is on a distinguished road
looks great!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kahn Design's New Aston DB9 from GMP Performance