Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

West Coast guys come see hear drive experience the RSC Vantage C

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 03:34 PM
troomi will become famous soon enough
looks like the 5:30 time slot will be tough for a lot of folks.
should we move this to 7:00 pm (same b&n location) ?

steve, karman ?

-T

Old 03-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Michael 996TT
Stuart & Kamran - results/impressions w/ the RSC Vantage vs '09 Vantage - you gotta post !
Yeah that should be interesting. I've driven both and I'd say the '09 definitely feels faster.

Old 03-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Michael 996TT
Stuart & Kamran - results/impressions w/ the RSC Vantage vs '09 Vantage - you gotta post !
Michael I'm obviously biased but I know this car is faster than the '09 because we raced them! I have had probably a dozen Aston Sales guys/GMs, and more owners in the car and everyone has said without hesitation that this is faster than the '09. I also had a gentleman with an N400 who said it is definitely faster than his car as well. My only problem is that I can't get every Aston owner in the country into the drivers seat!!!

Old 03-17-2009, 04:06 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by troomi
looks like the 5:30 time slot will be tough for a lot of folks.
should we move this to 7:00 pm (same b&n location) ?

steve, karman ?

-T
7:00 is fine with me. I'll show up a little earlier but I'll hang around as long as required.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:05 PM
phattbam is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Stuart@RSC
7:00 is fine with me. I'll show up a little earlier but I'll hang around as long as required.
if that's the case. I'll try to make it out there. I'm about 40 mins out that's with light traffic.

Old 03-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
I should be home around 6 PM, will pick up the vantage and drive to B&N cause I don't want to miss seeing this car. I should be there sometimes between 6.30 and 7 PM. Will definitely come back and post here.

Old 03-19-2009, 03:38 PM
Former Vendor
Okay North Bay guys, see you at Marin Aston at 7PM tonight. I managed to find a little time to relax this afternoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVAc5...e=channel_page and some tunnels enroute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywXrG...e=channel_page

Old 03-19-2009, 07:39 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
any updates for the seattle peeps? is it the 21st or the 22nd?

Old 03-19-2009, 09:44 PM
phattbam is on a distinguished road
thanks for the vids Stuart

Old 03-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by d23
any updates for the seattle peeps? is it the 21st or the 22nd?
Seattle is going to be Sunday the 22nd at 1 PM, Park Place Aston Martin. Probably a little drive somewhere too!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:13 AM
Tahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really niceTahoe M3 is just really nice
So how did that race turn out?

Old 03-20-2009, 10:16 PM
HidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really niceHidetheKeys is just really nice
Updates on the meet at 503Motoring?

Old 03-21-2009, 01:12 AM
Former Vendor
Saturday 12:00 Noon!

Old 03-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks to everyone who turned up to 503 today (including Portland's finest - I think there's some video on the way of their little visit!). Some nice rides kicking around in Portland. Nick, you need to get Mike's details from Tim so you can talk to him about his impressions on our power upgrade. He's convinced that you'll be disappointed with the Aston upgrade once you've tried ours, annd I know you want to keep up with those GT3's!

Old 03-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Can you guys please post a dyno of the car after the upgrades and a video of it against an '09? Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: West Coast guys come see hear drive experience the RSC Vantage C