Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

West Coast guys come see hear drive experience the RSC Vantage C

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
West Coast guys come see hear drive experience the RSC Vantage C

“COMING SOON TO YOUR HOME TOWN!

RSC Tuning is taking its show on the road. The West-coast run begins on the 13th of March in San Diego and finishing in Seattle/Vancouver at the end of the month, RSC will be attending a number of Aston Martin events with its very own Vantage as featured in Modified Luxury and Exotics magazine: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/aston-martin/161437-worlds-baddest-amv8-rsc-tuning-360-forged-modified-l-e-article.html, and as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lwzObiqlWE (Thanks to the 360 boys) The events on the itinerary will vary from dealer-sponsored information sessions to AMOC organized driving days and some informal exotic get-togethers, but the idea at each is the same: to give everyone a chance to see/hear & try RSC products for free. RSC’s own Stuart Dickinson will be attending all the events and on hand to answer questions and talk about our Aston tuning packages.”

This will be a great opportunity to drive a fully modified Vantage.. Stuart will post follwoing this post with a schedule and answer any questions you guys may have.. We are also planning an east coast tour in for April-May

Old 03-03-2009, 06:08 PM
503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all
Stopping anywhere in Oregon?

Old 03-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Hey Folks,

Looking forward to meeting lots of 6speeders on this trip and we'll be blogging the trip as we go with some vids and photos from all the events. I'll add dates to this post as they're confirmed but so far we know for sure we'll be at the following:

March 13th - Aston Martin San Diego. 1:00pm start at Aston Kearney Mesa. Can also contact David Craven on 858-650-4470 x2222 regarding this event.
March 14th - LA Area Get together, TBC
March 18th - South Bay Demonstration.
March 19th - Marin Aston Martin Sales & Service Night. 7pm-10pm @ Marin Aston Martin. We can also arrange some personal demonstrations prior to the event if people are interested.
March 21st - Park Place Aston Martin Service Clinic + Drive & Ride

Will keep this post updated as we confirm events.

Stuart

Last edited by Stuart Dickinson; 03-11-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 503Alex
Stopping anywhere in Oregon?
We are planning an event in conjunction with 503 Motoring and Ron Tonkin Aston Martin for Saturday the 20th of March. Not confirmed yet but hope to have more details within the next day or two.

Old 03-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Former Vendor
Tim should be on the case!

Last edited by Stuart Dickinson; 03-03-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:40 PM
503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all503Alex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Stuart@RSC
Tim's should be on the case!
Cool, I'm sure he is.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
I would attend if I knew when and where in the bay area.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:54 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Kamran
I would attend if I knew when and where in the bay area.
Hi Kamran,

We're attending a 'Sales & Service' clinic at Marin Aston Martin on the 19th - the evening runs from 7-10pm, and will be demo-ing the car then. Depending upon numbers/interest we may arrange to meet up with some people earlier in the evening so they can get a better look. There are also plans afoot for a similar event on the 18th at Silicon Valley.

PM me if you want to discuss further.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:21 AM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
HZ - Great to see RSC getting the car out ! Been a lot of questions about Vantage ECU/exhaust mods and performance - now folks and drive and feel the results in a "real world" setting.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
Thanks Stuart.
I believe Matthew at Silicon valley auto group supports Aston programs or at least he is the guy who helped me with my Aston purchase there. Please do let me know if 18th is a go for Silicon valley auto group and I will most definitely be there.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:12 PM
troomi will become famous soon enough
a south bay/silicon valley event would be great.

please advise if you will be organizing an event at the silicon valley auto group

-tariq

Old 03-04-2009, 10:04 PM
phattbam is on a distinguished road
I'd love to check out a Bay Area stop...

Old 03-04-2009, 10:27 PM
termsheet is on a distinguished road
You should make a stop in Newport Beach. The GM, James Pea****, is top notch and they have a lot of AMs in the inventory.

Old 03-05-2009, 02:34 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by termsheet
You should make a stop in Newport Beach. The GM, James Pea****, is top notch and they have a lot of AMs in the inventory.
There are plans in the works for a day at that dealership on the 16th of March. Will keep you posted as we confirm.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Former Vendor
Quick update - we won't be attending the Galpin event on the 14th but are going to be at the dealership on Tuesday afternoon instead (17th). Looking to organise a cars & coffee or informal Aston get-together on the 14th for anyone interested.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: West Coast guys come see hear drive experience the RSC Vantage C