Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Tire System Fault - won't go away

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 08:48 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Sensors are on their way out, battery wise. Replace all 4 sensors. They are self learning no need to program. There are aftermarket ones available for the BERU system. A good tire shop should be able to source them. Have them changed with a tire purchase to cut labor cost.

Old 09-01-2018, 03:56 PM
LloydB3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by J doubleU
Sensors are on their way out, battery wise. Replace all 4 sensors. They are self learning no need to program. There are aftermarket ones available for the BERU system. A good tire shop should be able to source them. Have them changed with a tire purchase to cut labor cost.
Thank you for for taking the time to respond. It is greatly appreciated. Kindest Regards, Lloyd

Old 10-27-2018, 05:18 AM
astonChap will become famous soon enough
Hey Rich,

Any word on the timeline for the revised cables? I’ve emailed directly a few times and never received a response (I get you and Clare are busy).

I’m concerned I may be wearing that TPMS light out...

Old 10-27-2018, 08:54 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Just DIY and attach the wires together like the post above for the time being if it annoys you. Send Rich a PM instead of announcing the issue.

Old 10-27-2018, 01:48 PM
astonChap will become famous soon enough
J DoubleU,

Advice appreciated.

Old 06-24-2019, 06:54 AM
EAP
EAP is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you, this posting helped me disconnect my 2006 AM TPMS module and avoid the flashing lights of failing wheel sensors due to dead batteries.

Q: I plan to replace the Tire sensors when I install new tires. Will they reconnect automatically or will I need to take the car to the AM dealer for them to program them in? Read all the postings but not quite sure if this applies in my particular case.

Old 06-24-2019, 07:10 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EAP
Thank you, this posting helped me disconnect my 2006 AM TPMS module and avoid the flashing lights of failing wheel sensors due to dead batteries.

Q: I plan to replace the Tire sensors when I install new tires. Will they reconnect automatically or will I need to take the car to the AM dealer for them to program them in? Read all the postings but not quite sure if this applies in my particular case.
Your model year, dealer needs to program them.

Old 06-24-2019, 08:20 AM
EAP
EAP is an unknown quantity at this point
Much appreciated, thank you.