Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston owner help former Aston owner ?

Old 01-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Aston owner help former Aston owner ?

I'm interested in a car located @ Park Place in Bellevue, WA. If anyone is able to do a visual inspection (used) before I consider taking it to the next level, please let me know.

Old 01-05-2012, 01:28 PM
bazonkers is on a distinguished road
I might be able to help but I wouldn't be able to check it out until Saturday.

Old 01-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally Posted by bazonkers
I might be able to help but I wouldn't be able to check it out until Saturday.
PM sent and that would be of great help. Now that I've found another car to look at, do you know anybody near Tulsa, Oklahoma ? It's not easy looking at used cars that are scattered about...

Old 01-05-2012, 07:44 PM
mark higinbotha is on a distinguished road
I could also help you out as I am quite familiar with many of the staff in sales and service there. In particular, if you are looking at the black 08 Vantage Coupe, that is actually my car there on consignment.

Old 01-08-2012, 04:32 AM
Originally Posted by mark higinbotha
I could also help you out as I am quite familiar with many of the staff in sales and service there. In particular, if you are looking at the black 08 Vantage Coupe, that is actually my car there on consignment.
Mark, I'm actually looking at a Porsche there. I've had someone from the forum go check it out and things look pretty good. As the car is 2 years old with 9000+ miles, I need to check out many things from afar so as not to get any "nasty" surprises when/if the transporter shows up. I'd take your opinion, if any of the Porsche store and salesman Hunter Ross if you know him. PM is OK if you'd rather not post in open forum. As an aside, another car I'm looking at is at Lamborghini Chicago and it is also used, so I need to ask for help there as well if anyone reading this is in that area and can go do a visual/ Please PM or e-mail to drjimm5@aol.com
As an added bonus for that person you'll get to see the Aventador they have there but CANNOT sell at any price (good story)

Old 01-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Bump: anybody in Chicago and/or Phoenix/Scottsdale area please send me a message ! drjimm5@aol.com