Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin CEO Revs New 2013 Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 10:53 AM
6Speed Editor
6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute6Speed Editor has a reputation beyond repute
Aston Martin CEO Revs New 2013 Vantage

Check it out here: Aston Martin CEO Revs New 2013 Vantage

The car made it's real-life debut in Monterey yesterday. Ulrich Bez, CEO, took the time let us hear the new Vantage's voice. V12 noise and fury after the link.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:14 AM
gekko will become famous soon enoughgekko will become famous soon enough
Great sound!!!

Old 08-16-2012, 11:31 AM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
That's the new Vanquish.

Old 08-17-2012, 07:40 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
What I want to know is...Where did Ulrich get that hat?
Is that Tiffany baby blue?
When is the first one being delivered to the US

Old 08-26-2012, 09:50 PM
gekko will become famous soon enoughgekko will become famous soon enough
Some pics of the new Vanquish at C & C:

www.albertroxas.com/wordpress/?p=3391

Old 08-27-2012, 07:44 AM
MichaelD will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by plastique999
What I want to know is...Where did Ulrich get that hat?
it has to be because you never want to go in that shop

That is a truly terrible hat!

Old 08-27-2012, 09:00 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Can a moderator please correct the title of this thread?

Old 08-27-2012, 10:34 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a fan of the new car. Sure it's under powered but I think it looks gorgeous!

Old 08-27-2012, 11:28 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I think the car looks good, but I still prefer the looks of the DB9/DBS best overall from the Gaydon era cars, with the v12V/V8VS body as close second.

Sure cf panels are well and good, but on a road car it's not needed, and they are replacing very thin sheet aluminum body panels for CF so the weight is not significantly reduced, the monocoque itself is still the same VH extruded and bonded aluminum structure of all the Gaydon cars.

The main gauge cluster and binnacle cover is horrendous! Yikes!

Old 08-27-2012, 11:39 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
I look forward to an updated version of the Vantage that has an upgraded interior, but the proportions of the current Vantage as well as a manual gearbox.