Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Anyone have the Suspension section from AM Service Manual?

Old 09-06-2012, 03:22 PM
DoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of lightDoubleLow7 is a glorious beacon of light
Question Anyone have the Suspension section from AM Service Manual?

Hey guys --

I'm contemplating whether or not I can handle the suspension installation on my V8VS and was curious if anyone has the suspension section from the Workshop Manual from a V8V? I've done plenty of suspension in the past (S2000's, BMW's, Lotus', etc.) so I'm assuming this is pretty straight forward from what I've seen.

It would be nice to verify by the AM Workshop Manual on the process and I'd hate to spend $100 for a page or two of verification. I've tried to search all over the web on any DIY or walk-through process with no luck.

Anything helps; thanks!

Old 09-07-2012, 06:16 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Not much in there for a suspension change-out(dampers/coils) cause it's pretty straight forward..there's no pictures for suspension, remove this, remove that, pull out coil over damper assembly, reverse steps. Only real benifit is the torque specs, but unless you using new bolts/nuts, I would forget about the actual torque spec and tighten the bolts/nuts normal tight..if you wish to use the torque specs, let me know which bolts/nuts and I'll give them out to you. I can't upload the manual for there not in sections, it's just 1 very large pdf +100mb of everything all together

Velocity Automotive Performance Limited

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9
Office: (1)250-485-5126
Email: Tuning@VelocityAP.com

www.velocityap.com