Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 12-01-2016, 09:12 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Mathman85
^ Got a thing for white cars?

I love white (especially the Vantage in white), but there's something about colors:
That is an awesome picture!!!!

A white Vantage was and IS my dream car.

The black M3 was hiding in the garage since she was to dirty to get a pic.

Last edited by Zettinger; 12-02-2016 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:21 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
^ Got a thing for white cars?

I love white (especially the Vantage in white), but there's something about colors:
Very cool photo. We do not get color in the trees like that at the beach out here.
Ron

Old 12-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Why don't we make a calendar from these pictures? We could start a photo of the month competition and then the winner of each month could be the picture for that month in the calendar. Thoughts?

Old 12-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
Why don't we make a calendar from these pictures? We could start a photo of the month competition and then the winner of each month could be the picture for that month in the calendar. Thoughts?
That'd be cool! Have people submit pics, and then start a poll at the beginning of each month for those pics, maybe? Winner is the photo for that month. Rinse and repeat the next month.

Old 12-01-2016, 05:11 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
However, no repeats for the calendar!

Old 12-02-2016, 07:16 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
I would buy one!

Old 12-02-2016, 05:49 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Then I guess the calendar will be out for Jan 2018 with all the winners of 2017??

Old 12-03-2016, 11:02 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Great idea and I would buy one too, just know that there may be issues with selling calendars like this on any kind of a site. I was part of a Porsche Cayman forum who had done this for a couple yrs but then got a cease and desist letter from Porsche bc it was being sold online.

Old 12-04-2016, 01:32 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Picked up this beauty yesterday, my first, a 2010 blk/blk manual, drove it 450 miles home yesterday and couldn't be more pleased!

Old 12-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very sinister in black. I like your choice of transmission and color. You will love the car, they are fantastic.
Ron

Old 12-04-2016, 03:56 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Ron very nice and 6sp man

Old 12-04-2016, 06:45 PM
BillV8V has a spectacular aura aboutBillV8V has a spectacular aura aboutBillV8V has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful, lets see some more of it !!!

Old 12-04-2016, 10:29 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sonies
Picked up this beauty yesterday, my first, a 2010 blk/blk manual, drove it 450 miles home yesterday and couldn't be more pleased!
Sucks that you brought it home the day before we got 3" of snow (assuming your location is correct). But congrats!

Look forward to seeing it at some Supercar Saturdays!

Old 12-04-2016, 11:01 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Sucks that you brought it home the day before we got 3" of snow (assuming your location is correct). But congrats!

Look forward to seeing it at some Supercar Saturdays!
Yes totally sucks about the snow I just feel lucky I didnt delay it till today or two weeks from now! Where are these supercar saturdays at?

heres a pic of the rear, didnt take many since I had to hit the road

Old 12-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sonies
Yes totally sucks about the snow I just feel lucky I didnt delay it till today or two weeks from now! Where are these supercar saturdays at?
They alternate locations. First Saturday of the month, May through September. Info at http://supercarsaturdays.com/. They also have a Facebook page.

Hundreds of cars come out... a few Astons, lots of Ferraris and Porsches, some Lamborghinis, and occasionally something absurdly exotic like a Koenigsegg.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!