Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 05-21-2013, 08:55 PM
Ryan9095 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by programmatore
I just picked her up on Saturday evening from Aston of Washington, DC. Pietr, the sales manager, was great to work with and gave me a good deal on my trade-in.

I was able to take a short drive and snap some pictures before it started raining today. I love this car!

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats on the purchase. This is my favorite color combo... so classy yet sporty.

Old 05-29-2013, 10:50 AM
Christiaan0922 is on a distinguished road
Didn't realize there are more shades of Blue than just my Monaco Blue DB9. All great photos!!

Old 06-04-2013, 07:43 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Attached Images  
Old 06-18-2013, 08:46 AM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
This past weekend was British Car Day at Redmond Washington. Some interesting cars...

DB2/4 (1955?)

DBR2 (one of only 2 in the world) was actually driven to the event!!

And more recent models too...

Old 06-18-2013, 03:56 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
yvr...
Thanks for posting those great photos. Well worth some rep points!

Old 06-18-2013, 05:10 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Agreed! From me too!!!

We should post a pic every time we post in this thread?

Here's mine:

Attached Images  
Old 06-18-2013, 05:16 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ LR did you trade in/sell your Winchester blue DB for the new convertible? both cars look great!

Old 06-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Hey Sunir! I did trade the DB9 for the Virage. There is a thread about with more pics:

Attached Images   
Old 06-19-2013, 04:41 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^Dude that looks gorgeous! Are you going to throw on the lowering springs and wheels from he DB onto the virage volante?

Old 06-19-2013, 04:55 PM
wheels for sure but, I really like the stock wheels.... I'm pretty sure the springs will fit but, I called H&R and they are really confused by the Virage. Modern day AM according to H&R include Vantage, DB9, DBS and Volante..... The springs I have will fit a 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 DB9 but not the Virage? DBS is a different part number and they say the last Vanquish was in 2006. Not much help. My concern is that the front spoiler seems lower than on the DB9 and lowering it could be a problem. .....wish there was a height adjustment!

Going to check part numbers for the springs on the 2012 DB9 and the Virage to see if that will help.

In either case, the HREs will fill out the fenders better. Waiting on TPMS b/c they are different than the DB9 part number.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:37 PM
^^^ it's going to look killer with the HRE wheels! try the springs an d see what happens good thing is you can always change them back if the don't work right...

Great car...is it manual or sport pack this one?

Old 06-20-2013, 07:35 AM
The Virage is/was only available with TT2 and no sport pack although it does have damper adjustment and sport button that remaps throttle response and opens exhaust valves (vacuum hoses on either side of resonator have been removed...). My initial opinion of the TT2 is very favorable. So far, I like.

I suspect the springs will fit and I will prolly go that route b/c the stance is soooooo much improved!

Pic added:

Attached Images  

Last edited by LRDog; 06-20-2013 at 07:40 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:10 PM
jj525 is on a distinguished road
V12 Zagato

Picked this one up in Gaydon the week before the 24hr at Nurburgring. The team at Aston built the perfect V12V. I tried to get larger photos but it would only post thumbnails.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1203.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	350.4 KB
ID:	254011   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1113.jpg
Views:	4583
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	254014  
Attached Images  
Old 06-24-2013, 11:08 AM
uxchamp is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jj525
Picked this one up in Gaydon the week before the 24hr at Nurburgring. The team at Aston built the perfect V12V. I tried to get larger photos but it would only post thumbnails.
That is gorgeous! congrats!

Old 06-24-2013, 11:10 AM
uxchamp is on a distinguished road

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	astonmartin-uxchamp.jpg
Views:	4422
Size:	303.8 KB
ID:	254755  

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!