Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 09-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Retouched photos

Ok I had time on my work Mac today, and I fixed up a few of the shots a bit.
Ron

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Front.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	401273   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rear.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	401274   Click image for larger version

Name:	Profile.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	401275   Click image for larger version

Name:	Profile_2.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	401276  
Old 09-08-2014, 06:31 PM
zvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nice
Ron, Aston Martin Club Spain posted the closeup pic you took of your wheel on their facebook page! They gave you full credit too!

Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Ok I had time on my work Mac today, and I fixed up a few of the shots a bit.
Ron

Old 09-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the compliments guys. I guess that's cool they use iPhoto have to see it at some point.
One question though, why is it when I upload my pictures they look so small when everyone else uploads and their large? I upload them at 300 dpi a 12 x 14"
Ron

Old 09-08-2014, 10:24 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
^^^^ Because you're using the forum's image uploader. If you use an image hosting service (I use Photobucket, for example) and then include an "img" link in your post, the pictures will show up large.

Also, don't bother putting up large images. A 1,600 pixel wide medium-quality jpg is more than adequate for posting pictures online. In fact, if you post larger size files you may annoy other members, so I would strongly discourage it. Large files cause slow page loads and also eat up bandwidth for members using mobile devices with data limits.

Last edited by karlfranz; 09-08-2014 at 10:32 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:11 AM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
VIR Race Weekend

Check out the headlights...

Old 09-10-2014, 12:36 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ I see three pairs of headlights and they all look great!!

Old 09-16-2014, 08:51 AM
Viperlaw is on a distinguished road
With the new Ace Alloys (thanks to Dr. Collie for the offset help).

Old 09-16-2014, 09:44 AM
zvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nice
those are gorgeous wheels? Could you tell me the offsets? And are you running stock tires? I'd love to get those in black. And are those the AM center caps?

And where'd you get the wheels from?
Car looks superb!

Originally Posted by Viperlaw
With the new Ace Alloys (thanks to Dr. Collie for the offset help).

Old 09-16-2014, 09:59 AM
they are stock (sports pack) sizes just a more aggressive offset to be a bit more flush with the fenders. unfortunately the aston center caps don't fit. I ordered them from Dale's Wheels and tires in Fort Lauderdale (got a great deal with a set of Michelin PSS). The offsets are 38 front 45 rear. They are really nicely finished and, in my opinion, if your not going to throw down serious money for HREs or something comparable its an excellent choice.

Old 09-16-2014, 10:25 AM
Thanks V-law, I checked and they make a black painted wheel in that model (I think they're the convex?)

they are stock (sports pack) sizes just a more aggressive offset to be a bit more flush with the fenders. unfortunately the aston center caps don't fit. I ordered them from Dale's Wheels and tires in Fort Lauderdale (got a great deal with a set of Michelin PSS). The offsets are 38 front 45 rear. They are really nicely finished and, in my opinion, if your not going to throw down serious money for HREs or something comparable its an excellent choice.

Old 09-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Yep. those are the ones. They took about 10 days to get but it was well worth it. The offsets are really the limit. Any farther out and they would be sticking out of the fenders but I don't know if you actually can go less aggressive unless you get spacers as they barely clear the calipers.

Old 09-16-2014, 10:41 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
They look great!

Old 09-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks! One last one with the 2 beasts.

Old 09-16-2014, 10:52 AM
gorgeous! But the dog looks suspiciously interested in Christening the new wheels!

Thanks! One last one with the 2 beasts.

Old 09-16-2014, 10:59 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Whoa that dog looks somewhat inquisitive and quite fierce!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!