Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 03-17-2016, 12:11 PM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Beauty. Mines black too and those shots have be rethinking my red tail lights.

Old 03-17-2016, 12:41 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Got some new wheels...

Old 03-17-2016, 01:03 PM
SinisterSF is on a distinguished road
I like the color on those rims! Very chic!

Old 03-17-2016, 10:33 PM
hawaiianvantage has a spectacular aura abouthawaiianvantage has a spectacular aura abouthawaiianvantage has a spectacular aura about
Hey, Esprit,

The wheels are Vellano, out of Southern Calif.

Hawaiianvantage.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:57 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Got some new wheels...

I'm a consistent naysayer about aftermarket wheels, but those, whatever they may be are quite perfect on that car.

And the whole car, colors, wheels, is very well sorted. Well done.

Old 03-19-2016, 09:37 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Well, you are still not wrong. Those are factory wheels (Lightning), available in silver and anthracite.

Old 03-19-2016, 11:53 AM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Well, you are still not wrong. Those are factory wheels (Lightning), available in silver and anthracite.
Oh, did I misunderstand? When you said "new wheels" I took that as a literal reference to the wheels. Or were you speaking euphemistically and saying you got a new car?

Either way, I've never seen those on another Aston (that I recall) and they look great.

Old 03-19-2016, 12:12 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IbisRider
Oh, did I misunderstand?
You implied that they're aftermarket wheels in your post, he said they're OEM I've never seen them either, I assumed they're aftermarket, too!

Old 03-19-2016, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by telum01
You implied that they're aftermarket wheels in your post, he said they're OEM I've never seen them either, I assumed they're aftermarket, too!
Oh, I got that part. I'm just not sure if he meant those are new wheels on his current car or if the whole car is new.

My initial assumption was that he was talking about the wheels, and I assumed further that they were aftermarket cuz not many people buy new wheels that are OEM, and cuz I'd never seen that style on an AM.

Old 03-19-2016, 12:23 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IbisRider
Oh, I got that part. I'm just not sure if he meant those are new wheels on his current car or if the whole car is new.

My initial assumption was that he was talking about the wheels, and I assumed further that they were aftermarket cuz not many people buy new wheels that are OEM, and cuz I'd never seen that style on an AM.
oh my bad... sorry, it's one of those rare days where I relax and go three sheets to the wind lol

I believe he's had the car for a while, the wheels are new or new to him. I think he's got three Astons in that garage of his... I'm sure he'll fill us in when he's back online lol

But yeah, I hadn't seen those wheels before either

Old 03-19-2016, 12:47 PM
The wheels are new to the car, and they are AM wheels, sized for DB9 or Vantage.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:09 PM
Texas F1 will become famous soon enough
Bluebonnets are out in Central Texas.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8O4A2890-3.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	443225   Click image for larger version

Name:	8O4A2909-2.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	928.6 KB
ID:	443226   Click image for larger version

Name:	8O4A2915-2.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	806.2 KB
ID:	443227  
Old 03-21-2016, 07:11 AM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
So jealous of your weather haha

Old 03-23-2016, 03:42 PM
STILCARS will become famous soon enough
Hello from Barcelona (Spain).

My Aston Martin V8 Vantage & Niche Road wheels 20"

Aston Martin Owners Club Spain

Regards!

Old 03-23-2016, 03:45 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Love Bacelona was visiting a few years back... Beautiful car, that is how I want mine to look like when I am done with it :-)

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!