Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 02-19-2017, 01:39 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Zypher84, What tire size are you running. Thanks

Old 02-19-2017, 03:13 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
I took her out of hibernation for a quick clean and spin. I can't wait for the weather to improve!

Old 02-20-2017, 02:06 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by smogclinic
zypher84

Those wheels look stunning, great photos. gorgeous car.
what size & finish are those wheels? how much $$$$?
I believe that is the Brushed Tinted Clear finish - an option that HRE no longer offers so that's a great come up on those.

If you're interested in a set of your own I'd be happy to help. Here at WB we are HRE's largest dealer in the world and Aston's are always a pleasure to help acquire premium wheels for.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:14 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by WheelB
I believe that is the Brushed Tinted Clear finish - an option that HRE no longer offers so that's a great come up on those.

If you're interested in a set of your own I'd be happy to help. Here at WB we are HRE's largest dealer in the world and Aston's are always a pleasure to help acquire premium wheels for.

I like HRE P201, but I'm sure it's out of my $ range. Thx for the offer.

Old 02-20-2017, 05:37 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
I took her out of hibernation for a quick clean and spin. I can't wait for the weather to improve!

Love the cover.

Old 02-21-2017, 10:13 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
zypher84

Those wheels look stunning, great photos. gorgeous car.
what size & finish are those wheels? how much $$$$?
I like HRE P201, but I'm sure it's out of my $ range. Thx for the offer.
The P201 is HRE's new flagship wheel so it's definitely at the top of their pricing spectrum but with close to 100 wheel models they have prices that span across a wide range and so there are options for everyone's budget.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:00 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Fire Red Pearl 2009
Son's ---Got To Have It Green and my Red Beast
My son likes American cars....I like my 09...This is a great thread...I enjoyed reading...Many many wonderful cars...Good job posting them for new owners like me to see....

Old 02-21-2017, 07:53 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing how big a Mustang is compared to the Vantage.

Old 02-21-2017, 08:14 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Yea..His 13 V8 modified...Tune from Ford racing etc... Is automatic...He just bought an older one that is stick....His new project car... Currently at the body shop being painted... I often laugh when parked together...

Old 02-21-2017, 08:17 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
bored and in the hotel room so here are a couple "progression" pics from owner before last, last owner, and now me.

Attached Images     

Last edited by shootermcgav1n; 02-21-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-22-2017, 04:25 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
That wrap look fantastic with the new wheels

Old 02-25-2017, 03:02 PM
Blueeyedog is an unknown quantity at this point
Here are some pictures of my 2008 V8 Vantage I purchased last July. I upgraded the front and rear bumpers to the carbon fiber V12 style and added carbon fiber rear wing, side strakes and rear light inserts. I also put on the dark tinted front side marker and put a light grey tint film on the headlights. On the inside I added alcantara to the door caps and front dash trim pieces, carbon fiber door sills and carbon fiber dash trim. Other projects I have on my list are carbon fiber mirror covers and maybe black out the chrome window surrounds and black out the roof. I am enjoying being part of the Aston Martin community!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1703.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	4.60 MB
ID:	470665   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1739.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	470768  
Attached Images       

Last edited by Blueeyedog; 02-27-2017 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Replace picture
Old 02-26-2017, 06:25 PM
Here is my 2008 V8 Vantage.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1108.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	470666  
Old 02-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Gene...Trying to blind us with the shine? Lol nice picture...Good luck

Old 02-26-2017, 08:18 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
RSC Tuning Spacers

Finally got the RSC Tuning spacers installed -- 15mm front and 20mm rear. There is still a gap but I don't want to lower my car because I just know I will scrape the nose!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!