Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 06-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Dustan is on a distinguished road
Here's the info that was sent to me, I was told at least 10 astons will be there
http://www.abilityconnectioncolorado...rado-concours/

Old 06-10-2017, 11:54 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Man the vantage looks fantastic in white and I love white cars, makes me want to wrap mine!

Old 06-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Denver V8V is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Dustan
Here's the info that was sent to me, I was told at least 10 astons will be there
That is the same show I exhibited my TR years ago. I may be there, and will drive my white AM though it won't be in the show, just somewhere in the parking lot

Old 06-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by sonies
Man the vantage looks fantastic in white and I love white cars, makes me want to wrap mine!
Thank you. I've been trying to find the correct name of the white because I've been told it's an upgraded color. It has a very nice subdued glitter to it that sparkles just right in the sunlight. It's not gaudy or overwhelming, very classy

Old 06-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
I went for a drove today to Lake Diablo WA (2 hours from my house).

I spotted these two old beasts and I thought it was a nice contrast.

Last edited by Dalecannavan; 06-12-2017 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-13-2017, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by Dustan
Did you go to the show? I did, some nice cars all around. Connected with the local AM club. Look forward to some rides

Old 06-14-2017, 08:02 AM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Cool, I like your black plates.
Ron
Thanks Ron. I also have 6SPDAMV plates.

Old 06-15-2017, 11:42 PM
spikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nice
@dalecannavan, what color is your 'red' vantage? looks awesome.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:42 AM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by spikemd
@dalecannavan, what color is your 'red' vantage? looks awesome.
Torres Red and thanks.

Old 06-19-2017, 09:22 PM
I went to Vancouver BC for the weekend (from Seattle). On one of the days we took a drive towards Whistler; it was stunning. There were lots of lovely expensive cars in Vancouver, including a ton of Porsches, a few Maserati and a couple of lambo's, but I never saw another Aston the whole trip. It made her feel really special. A lot of positive attention too.

Last edited by Dalecannavan; 06-19-2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:50 AM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
I know those locations well It's a great route that I try to drive a few times a year.

There was one less Aston in Vancouver Saturday -- I drove to Redmond WA early in the morning to take part in E@RTC. We might have passed going opposite directions on the I5.

Old 06-21-2017, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by yvr
I know those locations well It's a great route that I try to drive a few times a year.

There was one less Aston in Vancouver Saturday -- I drove to Redmond WA early in the morning to take part in E@RTC. We might have passed going opposite directions on the I5.
I try to go to exotics at Redmond as much as I can, I'll be going this weekend.

Old 06-21-2017, 05:22 PM
ahcjar103 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
I went to Vancouver BC for the weekend (from Seattle). On one of the days we took a drive towards Whistler; it was stunning. There were lots of lovely expensive cars in Vancouver, including a ton of Porsches, a few Maserati and a couple of lambo's, but I never saw another Aston the whole trip. It made her feel really special. A lot of positive attention too.

we head up to whistler a couple times a year, in winter though. that drive up highway 1 is awesome! the views as you come around horseshoe bay are just incredible.

might have to do this in the vantage one of these days. great inspiration!

Old 06-22-2017, 02:35 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Here is an unusual picture. It is our V8 Vantage at the factory during final assembly.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0484.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	478797  
Old 06-22-2017, 07:59 PM
Aston22 is an unknown quantity at this point
09 V8V Porsche Pearl White

Finally getting the car the way I want it with some new wheels, tires and brakes. Couldnt be happier with my Vantage.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!