Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 06-29-2017, 08:32 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Redpants
Thanks!

Widepants fitment, gloss black:
http://www.redpants.lol/shop/bc-forged-rz05-rp-f

Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
Front: 265 / 35 R 19
Rear: 305 / 30 R 19
IMO-If you add white tire sticker letters that would really kill it. really like the stance, aggressive & classy. well done !

Old 06-30-2017, 01:53 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
A few more pics from that photoshoot

Originally Posted by 007JB
IMO-If you add white tire sticker letters that would really kill it. really like the stance, aggressive & classy. well done !
I've thought about the white tire paint but I want to keep it as subtle as possible while still getting race-car style. Things we spot quickly (aerocatches on the hood, the extra carbon fiber, brake cooling duct inlets, etc) get passed over very quickly by most people. The red tow strap is a bit easy to spot, but it's just one tiny thing. White paint on the tires would be too obvious for what I'm going for, I think.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:47 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I know that the black wheels were for your red car, but they sure look good on your gray car.

Old 07-01-2017, 06:00 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
These aren't fancy pants pictures but I went to supercar saturday today in Bolingbrook, IL and didn't see many astons there, just mine, a DBS and a DB7 which I didn't get a picture of... very interesting to see how low our car is (almost as low as the Triumph TR3 right next to me!) and how wide and small compared to the mustang

Saw this beautiful 6spd manual DBS in I believe Titanium Silver as well /drool

Old 07-01-2017, 08:49 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Need that window trim/surround in Black, Rich. After that, I can't see what else you'd need as far as the exterior goes.

Old 07-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Rwp137 is an unknown quantity at this point
New Vantage Owner

After letting my Vanquish S go over a year ago, I picked up this Vantage recently. So far, I love it...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5021.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	479357  
Old 07-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Rwp137
After letting my Vanquish S go over a year ago, I picked up this Vantage recently. So far, I love it...
Nice, what are the specs?
Ron

Old 07-02-2017, 03:44 PM
Rwp137 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Nice, what are the specs?
Ron
It's a 2007 manual car. I still have to look up the exterior/interior color codes.

Old 07-02-2017, 06:52 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all

Thought I would post a teaser before posting on my thread

Old 07-02-2017, 07:36 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
Those look awesome!!

Originally Posted by Gene G
I know that the black wheels were for your red car, but they sure look good on your gray car.
Yeah... yeah................... they're staying on the car. We've reversed gear back to our original original plan of doing bright finishes on the red car. Even Clare agreed the black ones look too good on the grey car!

Originally Posted by terminal_ac
Need that window trim/surround in Black, Rich. After that, I can't see what else you'd need as far as the exterior goes.
It's in the works Absolutely agree it needs to be done to complete the look!

Old 07-03-2017, 02:58 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SheriffDep

looks great, let me know when you're ready to sell

Old 07-03-2017, 03:00 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
I've thought about the white tire paint but I want to keep it as subtle as possible while still getting race-car style. Things we spot quickly (aerocatches on the hood, the extra carbon fiber, brake cooling duct inlets, etc) get passed over very quickly by most people. The red tow strap is a bit easy to spot, but it's just one tiny thing. White paint on the tires would be too obvious for what I'm going for, I think.
if you change your mind let me know, still have a set of 4 i won't be using

Old 07-03-2017, 04:43 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SheriffDep

Nice car is that an 08 or 09 DB9 obsidian paint exterior and camel interior ? What kind of wheels are those?? The look great

Old 07-04-2017, 08:32 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sunir
Nice car is that an 08 or 09 DB9 obsidian paint exterior and camel interior ? What kind of wheels are those?? The look great
This is a 05' DB9 with V Collection front Lip, rear Diffuser. JET Black fast track paint and Black (obsidian interior). The floor mats below came from Exoticmats and they are awesome. The Wheels were specially done by BCForged RZ21 which are IMO HRE P101 copies or similar. Finished in Brushed Clear.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:37 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Bc forged are some of the best wheels available on the market w excellent design and quality. Nice choice and nice car!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!