Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 07-04-2017, 05:03 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sunir
Bc forged are some of the best wheels available on the market w excellent design and quality. Nice choice and nice car!
Thank you sir, it was previously Speedracers 800's

Old 07-05-2017, 09:26 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SheriffDep

Thought I would post a teaser before posting on my thread
looking fantastic!!!!

Old 07-05-2017, 02:27 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sonies
looking fantastic!!!!
Thanks to all who have responded this way. For the first time I actually feel like I am part of the top best looking/modded cars on a forum. I have had several E63 AMGs that were mildly modded and while definitely looked good, i just never had the big bucks to afford wheels and other modifications.

This one is not sorted out completely yet. I have to put these on my thread this week, but 2013 trunk lid is supposed to go on it so I can get rid of the glue on deck spoiler. Still plan to redo the calipers----- I really despise them and never from day one liked them. So will have to wait till i can get it on stands for a week or two to get them redone. I want Burnt Copper like on the MB AMG Carbon Ceramic calipers. A Burnt Orange would be fine also. YELLOW Calipers; not the dark yellow ones, but a light yellow. Hard to describe, but maybe a yellow with a tad bit of white added to it. Hope that makes sense. That would really change the aggressiveness of the car. The Copper would still keep it aggressive but classy I think.

Old 07-06-2017, 09:07 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Speaking of Aston Martin bits. I have Vantage collection DB9 custom logo floor mats and trunk mat as well as Aston Martin Factory car cover from my BD9 if anyone is interested in these for a good price please let me know or have whomever may be interested contact me. 202-641-8211.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
New used V12S with Wife

A few initial pictures

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Adri_Vantage.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	333.6 KB
ID:	479950   Click image for larger version

Name:	Adri_VantageB.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	434.1 KB
ID:	479951  
Old 07-12-2017, 02:14 PM
skywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the rough
Looks nice! I am not used to seeing the carbon grille with the chrome side vents and window trim. You could order the grille mesh for the Rest of World (ROW) grille and remove those holes from where a plate was mounted.

Old 07-12-2017, 08:26 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-13-2017, 04:15 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
My V12S vantage sorta

So now that I have a V12S, I created somewhat of a V12S from various other Vantages in SketchUp for occasional use on site plan studies but Black does not show up well on 3D renderings, so I used a light green, but did place my license plate on the model, so that's as close as I get to actual.

Name:	Vantage1b.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	360.6 KB
ID:	480037   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vantage1c.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	353.5 KB
ID:	480038  
Old 07-16-2017, 03:05 AM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
Very clever

Old 07-16-2017, 03:15 AM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
Originally Posted by terminal_ac

Terminal

That grille looks brilliant on your car!

Where did you buy it - from AM dealer?

Graze

Old 07-16-2017, 04:29 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Graze
Terminal

That grille looks brilliant on your car!

Where did you buy it - from AM dealer?

Graze
Thank you! The grill was purchased from vcollection.

I may change it out, however, only in the interest of ensuring the car is equipped with as much OEM parts as feasible.

Old 07-16-2017, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
A few initial pictures
She's a cutie!

Last edited by terminal_ac; 07-18-2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:16 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
New Pics 2016 vantage GT

I was down at PEC visiting my daughter for my birthday last week. She is a driving coach there, So I used there building as a location for a shoot.
Ron

Name:	Rear.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	249.6 KB
ID:	480310  
Attached Images       

Last edited by Ron Avery; 07-19-2017 at 09:21 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 01:13 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
A few initial pictures
Congratulations!

Old 07-17-2017, 10:23 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice Ron.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!