Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 10-13-2017, 12:03 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by terminal_ac

Winter is coming....
Great Vantage, and road.
Ron

Old 10-13-2017, 03:12 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by terminal_ac

Winter is coming....
Your twin from Virginia...

Old 10-14-2017, 05:47 AM
geh065 will become famous soon enoughgeh065 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by mindscape9
Wife and I took the car up to the mountains for my birthday yesterday.

I love your licence plate!! I thought about getting it for my car here in Hong Kong but instead am going for something else.

Old 10-15-2017, 10:05 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
kid at a meet wanted to snap a few pics, didn't wanna be rude and turn him down

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	36847064063_783e58d06d_k.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	919.4 KB
ID:	514409  
Old 10-16-2017, 09:17 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by programmatore
Your twin from Virginia...

Hey buddy----Will likely be living in NOVA starting in Jan 18. Definitely want to work with Rich and plan some type of get together for a photoshoot on a sunny day.

Would love to get some snaps in front of the White House of our cars. Maybe some connections could help that happen. But, thats in my plans somehow.

Old 10-18-2017, 01:22 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n
Cool photo.
Ron

Old 10-18-2017, 01:48 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n
Great picture! Thanks for sharing!

It blows my mind, with every picture everyone here posts, how unbelievable beautiful the Vantage is.

Old 10-19-2017, 11:00 AM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by geh065
I love your licence plate!! I thought about getting it for my car here in Hong Kong but instead am going for something else.
Thanks! You are just the 2nd person in nearly 2 years that has noticed/said something about the plate. Wanted something under the radar and unique, but I was beginning to wonder if it was a bit too esoteric.

I tried to get the BMT216A, but oddly in GA, they said that particular plate number is reserved for a government vehicle... go figure.

Old 10-19-2017, 02:14 PM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
[QUOTE=

I tried to get the BMT216A, but oddly in GA, they said that particular plate number is reserved for a government vehicle... go figure.[/QUOTE]

aging secret agent perhaps?

Old 10-19-2017, 02:49 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I'm a bit deft - What's unique about BMT216A?

A few months ago we say an Old's with MD 4 CLAY as a plate and my wife sometimes uses clay therapy, so we raced next to the Olds (good thing I was in the Aston) and we asked the man driving what the plate MD 4 CLAY meant. Thinking some sort of doctor. He said, my wife is 'Mad for Clay Aiken' !!!

Old 10-19-2017, 04:29 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Prefurbia

A few months ago we say an Old's with MD 4 CLAY as a plate and my wife sometimes uses clay therapy, so we raced next to the Olds (good thing I was in the Aston) and we asked the man driving what the plate MD 4 CLAY meant. Thinking some sort of doctor. He said, my wife is 'Mad for Clay Aiken' !!!
lol, i think you mean dAft, not dEft...

also...http://lmgtfy.com/?q=BMT216A

Old 10-24-2017, 04:25 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Prefurbia

I hope you didnt believe that man sir. The Man himself was most likely mad for Clay Aiken. His wife was his excuse when asked by another man. Much like Miata and Z4 owners, saying its their wifes car.

BMT 216A is a LP from a Bond Movie. I think it was the plate on the DB5, cannot remember so a nice subtle Bond Reference. As you know a lot on here have in your face type Bond plates such as 007 and variants of it. Mine is NOTASPY. So the BMT is a inside reference. Changing mine to ThanksQ most likely next spring.

Old 10-24-2017, 09:27 PM
Dustan is on a distinguished road

Some photos from the telluride cars and colors event

Old 10-25-2017, 12:49 AM
Aston40 is a jewel in the roughAston40 is a jewel in the roughAston40 is a jewel in the roughAston40 is a jewel in the rough
Now there is the color that I want!!!!!!!

Old 10-25-2017, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Dustan

Some photos from the telluride cars and colors event
That red really POPS!
Ron

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!