Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 03-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Are those Modulare 20" Wheels?

Old 03-12-2018, 04:03 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rodg100
Just a short drive into the mountains with the windows down. Amazing.
gorgeous car and scenery! I can't wait to move out to the mountains myself, going to happen soon... yay

Old 03-12-2018, 04:39 PM
rodg100 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
Are those Modulare 20" Wheels?
No...they are Niche. They were on the car when I bought it and actually have been performing well considering the price.

Old 03-20-2018, 11:35 AM
geronracing is on a distinguished road
New Here...
Just purchased and getting intimate with the car. Installing an AMR Twin-plate clutch, Larini exhaust and changing all the fluids.

Not the prettiest picture(since it's on a lift) but it kind of looks like a spaceship

Last edited by geronracing; 03-20-2018 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-20-2018, 11:39 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by geronracing
New Here...
Just purchased and getting intimate with the car. Installing an AMR Twin-plate clutch and Larini exhaust.

Had a Larini exhaust and decat on my Evora and liked them a lot. Very well made and finished. Be curious to hear how it sounds on the AM vs. stock.

Old 03-20-2018, 11:42 AM
silver997 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by geronracing
New Here...
Just purchased and getting intimate with the car. Installing an AMR Twin-plate clutch and Larini exhaust.
DIY clutch change? You Da Man!

Old 03-20-2018, 11:43 AM
geronracing is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Had a Larini exhaust and decat on my Evora and liked them a lot. Very well made and finished. Be curious to hear how it sounds on the AM vs. stock.
I'll post some videos when it's all done.

Ageed, Larini is true quality. I had a Larini Euro Exit on my Elise. Made that 4 sound quite a bit better than a fart can and the exhaust was a work of art.

Excited to hear what it will do to this beautiful note. I almost didn't get one because stock it sounds so good. I am hoping the valves in the Larini allow it to still be civilized when not on it, and with a press of the pedal or the manual override it will open it up. A friend has the quicksilver without valves and it seemed way too loud (all the time) for such a refined car/ my uses. (Does sound absolutely amazing though)

Last edited by geronracing; 03-20-2018 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-20-2018, 12:46 PM
flittlejr is on a distinguished road
Diagnostics

Talked to my advisor about mirrors not folding, said he can probably retrain. Also since I am 2nd owner he check clutch life. My 08 was last year of single disc, so I will replace with Velocity twin disc and lite-weight flywheel. Frank

Old 03-20-2018, 01:37 PM
goto35 will become famous soon enoughgoto35 will become famous soon enough
Heres whats happened in the last month:

1. New House
2. New baby girl!
3. New beater! (Lexus ISF!)

New cats on Aston to be installed soon! Man i still love the Aston.

Old 03-20-2018, 02:11 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by goto35
Heres whats happened in the last month:

1. New House
2. New baby girl!
3. New beater! (Lexus ISF!)

New cats on Aston to be installed soon! Man i still love the Aston.
Nice house, congrats on all the new stuff in your life. Daughters are the best. My daughter is the only full time femal driving coach at PEC Los Angeles.
Ron

Old 03-27-2018, 02:27 AM
geh065 will become famous soon enoughgeh065 will become famous soon enough

Hong Kong's iconic skyline. Sorry about the rusty railings!

Last edited by geh065; 04-16-2018 at 07:21 AM.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:20 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
very cool shots

Old 04-16-2018, 07:15 AM
geh065 will become famous soon enoughgeh065 will become famous soon enough
Out for a sunday morning drive with a couple of friends.
This monument in Hong Kong remembers the efforts of the village nearby, the last part of Hong Kong to fall during the Japanese occupation of Hong Kong during WW2

Old 04-16-2018, 01:46 PM
W126C will become famous soon enough
Finally new pictures. The cars look good and a nice piece of history. Does the monument have a specific name?

Regards,

Old 04-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Redpants
Dropped my red V8V project car off at BC Racing for the revised coilovers

[insert all of the comments about that floor here]

Picking it up next weekend, then slapping on VelocityAP 200-cell cats and engine tuning. (DIY guides/videos included)
Looks good with the drop. Time for some new wheels it looks like

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!