Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 09-17-2018, 09:24 AM
Denver V8V is an unknown quantity at this point
Colorado Western Slope ride

Old 09-17-2018, 09:25 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
beautiful!!!! I'm moving near the mountains (sierra's) in about a month and a half and I can't wait!

Old 09-17-2018, 09:39 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice

Old 09-17-2018, 10:55 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Gene G
Just collected our DB11

Congratulations. Is this your first Aston Martin purchase? What are your initial driving impressions?

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:56 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by WheelB
Congratulations. Is this your first Aston Martin purchase? What are your initial driving impressions?
This is my third Aston. First was a 2009 V8Vantage with the sportshift. Second is a 2008 V8Vantage with a manual. Still have the 2008 and have no plans of ever selling it. And third is the DB11, so far it is a very nice car. It is more of a GT car and the Vantage is a sports car. Both are very enjoyable and have a very good build quality.

Old 09-18-2018, 07:26 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Ron, Its all in how you take care of it. I never put it up without washing it first, (I will let it sit for a day or two if I dont have time). But I follow the washing techniques in my Special Car Cleaning 101 threads. The shine is produced by a process of paint corrections (leveling and smoothing of the clear coats) and then proper protectants.

Wheels ---- 22ple Wheel Coating
Paint --- AMMO Reflex, Skin, and Creme carnauba

But, Ron I can help you produce similar to yours if you wish to learn some and work on it.

PS Thanks so much, it was my Afghanistan gift to myself. I love it everyday, especially since AM UK told me less than 24 manuals were produced in 05' and none were on the books so to speak. They cant actually find out how many. They said mine is likely one of 10 probably left due to accidents and such. SO I am really happy
That all makes perfect sense. I am the same way. I clean my cars every day if they we’re driven. And wax and polish them my self, unless it is after a long dirty trip. Then I have guy that knows how I like my car cleaned. I have owned two black cars in my 61 years. They just drove me nuts. I have come to appreciate lighter colors over the years.
Now all that being said. I do love the look of perfectly cared for black car like yours. They are just not for me at this point in my life. I also love the fact that your DB is a stick, it makes it even cooler!
Ron

Old 09-19-2018, 07:56 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
We received our Aston Martin Vantage last week and wasted no time in setting it up how we wanted. New ANRKY performance wheels + sport springs.

View this post on Instagram

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:26 AM
W126C will become famous soon enough
Gene, what a lovely DB11 and great color too. Congrats. Look forward to hearing your impressions as time goes by.

Regards,

Old 09-24-2018, 08:14 AM
Site Sponsor

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

Old 09-25-2018, 03:41 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
I went to the Aston Martin Headquarters in Gaydon this morning for the factory tour. Every Aston Martin owner (and his or her guests) can arrange a private VIP tour. The tour usually costs £350 (for a party of two) but is free if you arrange it through your dealer/center. What a great tour! (And, yes, that is Dr. Palmer's GT8 with the GT08 BOS number plates.)

Old 09-28-2018, 04:19 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
More pics from the Aston Martin HQ in Gaydon. Here are some of the items on display at the lobby. I wasn't allowed to take pics of the cars being built in the factory.

Old 09-28-2018, 04:33 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
wow can't wait to see the Valkyre in action, that thing is mental!

Old 10-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Some pics from my visit to Aston Martin Works in Newport Pagnell last week

Old 10-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Dustan is on a distinguished road

Telluride Cars and Colors last weekend

Old 10-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Site Sponsor
Aston Martin Vantage on ANRKY AN18's. Full writeup & more photos coming soon.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!