Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

An Old Top Gear episode on AM history

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Great find, thanks for posting. Reinforces in my mind the importance of the association of Aston with James Bond.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:33 PM
mikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to allmikey k is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sunir
Would really Like to visit newport pagnell!! Anyone know if that's still open. The vid got me thinking about Astons history and gaydon is great but I want to see where the vintage cars were made... My dream aston is the dbr1 or the db4 GT zegato!!! Wowza!
The factory has been demolished and replaced with a supermarket
Works Services have a new facility on the other side of the road.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:23 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Mikey I was having a great day until I heard this news, now I am sad

I would have loved to pay homage to Newport pagnell and it's glory... But I will march onwards to gaydon and do a site visit sooner than later hopefully

Old 05-20-2014, 08:40 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Just ran across this old Top Gear episode again. For those who haven't seen it, it's definitely worth a watch.