Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AM vantage floor mat options

Old 02-15-2017, 10:34 AM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
I wanted a matching trunk mat (Roadster), but Andrew doesn't have the template so I made him one at his request...

So if any Roadster owner is interested, that will be available soon as well.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:08 PM
99Problems is on a distinguished road
Quick FYI for those considering the ExotiCARe floor mats (Which you totally should!) they do have a strong smell when you first pull them out of the packaging. I presume its the rubber bottom or maybe the adhesive thats used to glue the top to the backing. Either way, heads up, as you'll probably want to air them out for a little while before putting them in the car for good. I don't want anything disturbing the "aston" smell of the car... not sure how that is accomplished since its not a leather smell per say... but whatever it is, I love it!

Old 02-15-2017, 02:35 PM
OnyxVantage is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you, looking forward to my bespoke mats

Old 02-15-2017, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by 99Problems
Quick FYI for those considering the ExotiCARe floor mats (Which you totally should!) they do have a strong smell when you first pull them out of the packaging. I presume its the rubber bottom or maybe the adhesive thats used to glue the top to the backing. Either way, heads up, as you'll probably want to air them out for a little while before putting them in the car for good. I don't want anything disturbing the "aston" smell of the car... not sure how that is accomplished since its not a leather smell per say... but whatever it is, I love it!
I drive my 1 year old to daycare in the Aston, so I welcome anything that might drown the smell of poop out!

Old 02-23-2017, 02:50 PM
... another style of bespoke ExotiCARe Vantage mats, thanks to Andrew ... very pleased from the pictures. Cant wait to see them in my V8V

Attached Images  

Last edited by OnyxVantage; 02-23-2017 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:58 PM
2nd pic

Attached Images  
Old 02-23-2017, 03:58 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by OnyxVantage
2nd pic
Looks awesome. I ordered set for my car too. He showed me your design , which is really cool, but I wanted something special that ties in to my car. Can't wait to see how my design turn out. Andrew is really great to deal with.

Old 02-23-2017, 04:15 PM
... looking forward to see your special

Originally Posted by smogclinic
Looks awesome. I ordered set for my car too. He showed me your design , which is really cool, but I wanted something special that ties in to my car. Can't wait to see how my design turn out. Andrew is really great to deal with.

Old 02-23-2017, 05:45 PM
Just got a pic from Andrew of the trunk mat I made a template for. Looks awesome. Will post pics installed after it arrives.

Old 02-24-2017, 06:45 AM
very cool !

Old 02-24-2017, 02:12 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Wow, that is almost too nice to put your feet on.
Ron

Old 02-25-2017, 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
Wow, that is almost too nice to put your feet on.
Ron
Apparently it's very durable stuff.

Old 02-25-2017, 10:48 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Well I decided to jump on board this train several weeks ago and worked with Andrew to set up some Black w/ silver stitching in diamond format with the AM wings and a DB9 logo. Unfortunately I wont see them for a year, but nice knowing they will be sitting in the car after they air out. I think they came out great, Speedracer800, the previous owner of this car, had taken out the headliner and sourced OEM alcantara in Tailors Grey, and had the headliner diamond stitched. So this will help tie in the diamond stitching more, and likely I will get the door cards slightly done and maybe the center console. Not sure if that will be too much but we will see. Here are the matts below:

Old 02-25-2017, 11:05 AM
looking great, especially the AM Wings logo turns out very clear. Seems that Andrew is working all day on AM mats ...

Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Well I decided to jump on board this train several weeks ago and worked with Andrew to set up some Black w/ silver stitching in diamond format with the AM wings and a DB9 logo. Unfortunately I wont see them for a year, but nice knowing they will be sitting in the car after they air out. I think they came out great, Speedracer800, the previous owner of this car, had taken out the headliner and sourced OEM alcantara in Tailors Grey, and had the headliner diamond stitched. So this will help tie in the diamond stitching more, and likely I will get the door cards slightly done and maybe the center console. Not sure if that will be too much but we will see. Here are the matts below:

Old 02-25-2017, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Simply gorgeous.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AM vantage floor mat options