Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Astonmartinbits 50% cheaper than dealer?

Old 11-03-2016, 10:48 PM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by harperb
From what I can tell, http://www.astonmartinparts.net does not seem to have much available for parts, so there doesn't seem to be much comparison between them and astonmartinbits. Do you have to call to get quotes on all of their parts?

Is astonmartinbits somehow a part of a dealer? I'm not sure how they are able to order some of the VIN-specific and customized parts.
Good question. I've never asked but I ordered VIN specific switch kits, newer model sun visors with flip up mirror with matching alcantara, and several parts from the factory for my glass key conversion project (such as new heater ducts and leather steering cowl cover) all with the same great pricing. In all, I have ordered about $20k in parts from them over the last 3 months and they have been absolutely superb with response time, thoughtfulness, customer service (such as handling the return/exchange of the V12 hood that arrived damaged from the courier) and their prices are somehow dirt cheap compared to US dealers. You can't go wrong with them. My $.02.