Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Just installed an "S" muffler in a '13 V8V

Old 07-29-2016, 03:54 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
My 2013 S is a manual transmission Aston... I wonder how many manual "S's" were built... Not that the car

is more valuable because of it... Just curious.

Last edited by AXARUNNER; 07-29-2016 at 06:39 AM.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:28 AM
deckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond repute
That's a surprise. I didn't think any S models were 6MT's.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:02 AM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by deckman View Post
That's a surprise. I didn't think any S models were 6MT's.

They are out there....

Old 07-29-2016, 09:44 AM
telum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond repute
V8VS was paddle-only at first, then the SP10 special edition introduced the manual to the V8VS, then the manual became an option for the V8VS.

Old 07-29-2016, 10:06 AM
deckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond repute
You guys both have nice interiors!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1533[1].JPG
Views:	28
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	454762  

Last edited by deckman; 07-29-2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-30-2016, 08:47 PM
Cattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond repute
Mindscape9 and I are going to get try to together for some comparison videos on Monday. He has the Velocity AP Super Sport mufflers with 100 cell sport cats on a '12 V8, and I have a '12 V8VS with factory set-up. Place yer bets.
CATTMAN

Old 07-30-2016, 10:51 PM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
Cattman,

I have the 12 V8VS, and used to roll with Mindscape back innATL.
As much as I hate to admit it, his roadster sounds like a beast with the upgrades!

Beware the envy, you just might find yourself spending some money on upgrades. 😜

He's the reason I moved to the west coast!!

Old 07-31-2016, 08:27 PM
nittany is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to those videos! Thanks guys!

Old 08-01-2016, 03:27 AM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Batman-76 View Post
Cattman,

I have the 12 V8VS, and used to roll with Mindscape back innATL.
As much as I hate to admit it, his roadster sounds like a beast with the upgrades!

Beware the envy, you just might find yourself spending some money on upgrades. 😜

He's the reason I moved to the west coast!!
And you, sir, are the reason I got the upgrades in the first place! You put me to shame in that "rev-off" we had at the C&E event and that was all she wrote (link: https://youtu.be/bRqtXjmDejo). I love the stock sound of these cars, but after hearing the stock V8V vs the stock V8VS, it was too much for me to leave it alone. In the link above, the Roadster is stock V8V, the couple stock V8VS.

Too bad you had to jet before we could do it again.

Cattman, sent you a PM to get some plans in place. I'm headed up to NYC mid-day tomorrow, so if we can't make it work today or tomorrow, let's shoot for next week.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Cattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond repute
PM me again, Raja, never got it.
CATTMAN

Old 08-04-2016, 03:07 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Try this upgrade first before you spend money on a new muffler.

http://www.fabspeed.com/aston-martin...bypass-x-pipe/

Old 08-07-2016, 07:03 AM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Cattman View Post
PM me again, Raja, never got it.
CATTMAN
Hey John,
I'm back in town now and could meet on Monday morning. Unfortunately, looks like a lot of rain this week so we may have to work around that...dont like driving the AM in the wet if I can avoid it. Sent you a PM with my email address so we can get some plans made.