Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Just bought another Aston today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 06:07 AM
astongirl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by yankee04
She's back!
Yes I'm back! Been out of the loop for a while. :-)

Old 05-16-2015, 06:10 AM
astongirl is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by karlfranz
You've been hiding! Welcome back.
Yes! I'm back. Missed the forum and looking at the Aston comments. I still have my vantage and don't want to let it go just yet but I must say I'm really tempted to go Italian!

Old 05-16-2015, 01:29 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Great photos Karl. I love the way set up your Vantage. I wish I could ordered my Vantage new. I usually order all of my cars. With the vantage I couldn't swing the new car price so that's why I bought my 07.
Ron

Old 05-20-2015, 08:55 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by oo7
Stunning photos. Looking forward to seeing more of your superb additions and modifications. I am especially looking forward to the seat control install, particularly how both lumbar supports activate.
Thanx.

As you know, the lumbar control is designed for the Vanquish style seats that only have one lumbar adjustment. Since the Vantage/DB9 Sport Seats have two lumbar switches built into the seat, I would have to run wires to the switch pack and would only be able to control one of the two unless I add some other switch to toggle between them. For this reason, the lumbar portion of the switch will remain unassigned.

Old 05-21-2015, 11:25 AM
oo7
oo7 will become famous soon enoughoo7 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by karlfranz
Thanx.

As you know, the lumbar control is designed for the Vanquish style seats that only have one lumbar adjustment. Since the Vantage/DB9 Sport Seats have two lumbar switches built into the seat, I would have to run wires to the switch pack and would only be able to control one of the two unless I add some other switch to toggle between them. For this reason, the lumbar portion of the switch will remain unassigned.
Maybe used for some cleverness.