Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Front & Rear Bumper Conversion Packages

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 10:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Front & Rear Bumper Conversion Packages

Has come to my attention that there is a special offer on front & rear bumper conversion packages for the Early MY cars, to convert to the new style.

Is a factory-backed discount with 45-50% price reduction compared to buying all the parts individually. From the announcement:
These kits offer customers an opportunity to upgrade their car to adopt the newer style of the V12 Vantage and V8 Vantage S bumpers. There is a choice of three levels of splitter and diffuser: standard, carbon-fibre and red carbon-fibre. Customers can therefore refresh their V8 Vantage, giving it added appeal and making it look closer to the latest designs.
Kits include all the relevant parts for a complete upgrade, including bumper skins, splitter, diffuser, wheel arch liners, undertray and all requisite fittings.

Deadline to complete orders for special pricing is the 30th of June. Please email me if you are interested and I can provide a quote including shipping to your location.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-23-2014, 10:41 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
So the discount is only on the kit? Any idea how much just the carbon splitter would be. That is the only part of my new car that I chose to keep standard because I was afraid of damaging it. But if the price is right…who knows. PM me if you want.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:00 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by karlfranz
So the discount is only on the kit? Any idea how much just the carbon splitter would be. That is the only part of my new car that I chose to keep standard because I was afraid of damaging it. But if the price is right…who knows. PM me if you want.
The discount is only on the kit I'm afraid. It is a discount directly from the factory, so here I don't hold any sway I am afraid!

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-23-2014, 12:45 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Is the kit a package deal for both the front and rear treatments, or are there separate kits for the front and rear? I'd be interested in the front only...

Old 06-23-2014, 01:08 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
I would be interested in the Front only in standard black plastic (carbon is unnecessarily pricey). The standard plastic is actually very cost effective.

I assume the bumpers come unpainted correct?

Old 06-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by 007 Vantage
I would be interested in the Front only in standard black plastic (carbon is unnecessarily pricey). The standard plastic is actually very cost effective.

I assume the bumpers come unpainted correct?
Correct, they come unpainted. Theoretically, they are F&R packages, but let me see if we can bend the right ear.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-23-2014, 03:13 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
This is ironic considering that some of us actually prefer the older style bumpers with the beautiful N420 diffuser but Aston says a car can only be ordered now with those if it goes through Q (and it costs a fortune).

Old 06-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by karlfranz
This is ironic considering that some of us actually prefer the older style bumpers with the beautiful N420 diffuser but Aston says a car can only be ordered now with those if it goes through Q (and it costs a fortune).
Agreed. I prefer the older rear end too.

I think they would sell a lot more in this sale if you could order the front by itself.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-23-2014, 03:54 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
In my opinion the perfect look is the newer V8VS front end with the older original 4.3l rear bumper (hence why I would only want the front end). Something about that new front end just makes the car look that much more aggressive.

Old 06-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Agreed. I prefer the older rear end too.

I think they would sell a lot more in this sale if you could order the front by itself.
^^^^ This. The older style looks so good with the diffuser that I'm almost tempted to buy an older style bumper to put on my new car when I get it. I have a brand new N420 diffuser and some other items that will probably be going on eBay because I can't fit them to the new car.

Last edited by karlfranz; 06-23-2014 at 06:04 PM.
Old 06-27-2014, 04:46 AM
flinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to behold
Want/Available

Karl, I would be interested in your N420 diffuser and maybe some other of your goodies that won't be needed on your new ride. PM me.

Also 6 Speeders, I have a like new, Vantage Quicksilver Supersport backbox for sale. Upgrade your aural enjoyment while removing 24# of unnecessary metal and complexity. Those interested should PM me for price.

Old 05-03-2016, 12:08 AM
mcclellandjp is on a distinguished road
Front Bumper Conversion

Hello

Please provide a quote for the Standard Front Bumper Conversion. I have a 2006 Aston Martin Vantage Coupe.

Thank you

Old 05-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by mcclellandjp
Hello

Please provide a quote for the Standard Front Bumper Conversion. I have a 2006 Aston Martin Vantage Coupe.

Thank you
Email me at Stuart@VelocityAP.com and I can send you pricing.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com