Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Great site, and a great group of guys....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2014, 10:45 AM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Great site, and a great group of guys....

Hey everyone, I just wanted to express my appreciation for the continued insight and assistance, patience and everything else that I've learned from those who contribute.

I've owned my Vantage for about 30 days now, and it never fails to put a smile on my face whenever I drive it.

I've got some cosmetic adjustments in mind, and I'll probably touch bases with Stuart for his exhaust train modifications (next summer). Interior cosmetic mods will be completed over the winter.

Peace
TAC

Old 08-09-2014, 11:13 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Glad you've joined us! I used 6speed as one of my main reference sites when I first got in the market for an Aston a few years ago. I even bought my car from another forum member - we met during the course of the transaction and I've become a family friend. I've been very happy with my interactions with most AM owners, and haven't met too many that are off-putting - most are extremely hospitable, welcoming, and inclusive. In fact, I made friends with another owner during the AMOC NA trip to London for Aston's Centenary and I'm visiting him in Baltimore next weekend

Thanks for being on the forum and hopefully the community will treat you as well as it has treated me!

Old 08-09-2014, 01:51 PM
N91K is on a distinguished road
I totally agree, its a great site with great helping people! And congrats on your ride, enjoy it!

Old 02-18-2019, 10:26 AM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
5 years later and I gotta say this has been one heck of a journey! Spring can't hurry up and get here.

Old 02-18-2019, 10:32 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I've had Vantages since 2007, except a few years during the recession I was broke. I can say that since 1968 when I started driving probably owning 50 cars, the Vantage is the only car that I don't get tired driving. Most, the love affair dissipates within a week or two of buying a car - the Vantage remains special.

Old 02-18-2019, 03:48 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
That is what happen when it is your dream car as the Vantage is for me.