Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Congrats to irish007

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 11:38 PM
mfrankel is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by irish07
Oh I love Montreal, it's amazing what we have in this city.. But the french laws lately and the damn traffic...

I live 18km from work, finish at 5 and I'm home at 6:30, that's only 11miles.."GOD I HATE THE MET"..Haha... I live on the island near RDP off Gouin, nice quiet area.. But I gotta move closer..ESTI!!..that or open my own shop closer to home..LOL
Irish, maybe you should just move to SoCal. The traffic is much better here.

Old 02-13-2015, 06:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mfrankel
Irish, maybe you should just move to SoCal. The traffic is much better here.
You know, if all I had to deal with was the traffic and not -30F...Haha I think I could turn the traffic issue from the Cons to Pros list in a snap!!

Velocity Automotive Performance Limited

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9
Office: (1)250-485-5126
Email: Tuning@VelocityAP.com

www.velocityap.com

Old 02-13-2015, 11:03 PM
dkatwa is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by spf1410
Outstanding job. I know from being in the industry, these tests are extremely difficult. This is like winning the Super Bowl - Congratulations!
Actually it's like winning the soccer world cup, which is a global sport :-)
Congratulations...

Old 02-14-2015, 08:57 AM
FatFrank has a spectacular aura aboutFatFrank has a spectacular aura about
Thanx guys!!!

I'm still shocked I took the win.. It wasn't easy at all. Either way, long story short.. BOO-YAH!!!!
Top job Irish. I hold you and your advice in even higher esteem now.

Best, Frank

Old 02-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Thanx guys!!!

I'm still shocked I took the win.. It wasn't easy at all. Either way, long story short.. BOO-YAH!!!!
What the F are you talking about? What did I tell you before you went down - If I could find someone to make book, I'd put the house on you!

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-15-2015, 10:18 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP

What the F are you talking about? What did I tell you before you went down - If I could find someone to make book, I'd put the house on you!
Haha..Yes you called it.. But guess it's how I was raised, "The day you think your #1, is the day you've become the crowd's fool!!"

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9

www.velocityap.com

Old 02-15-2015, 11:02 AM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
Wow!

Way cool. A huge congratulations to you and nice to keep a beginner's mind! That's how you rise to the top.

Old 02-16-2015, 04:40 PM
Christiaan0922 is on a distinguished road
Congratulations

Congratulations! Your posts and experience are greatly appreciated.

Haha..Yes you called it.. But guess it's how I was raised, "The day you think your #1, is the day you've become the crowd's fool!!"

Old 03-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Basic Sponsor
Thanx everyone!!

Thought I'd share a little teaser pic of the trip I won from this competition..wife and I had a BLAST!!

(Hope it loads, used the phone ap)

Name:  ForumRunner_20150305_084837.png
Views: 319
Size:  335.0 KB

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9

www.velocityap.com

Old 03-05-2015, 07:01 AM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Lol Irish! What a prize for you -- driving in snow. Bet it was more fun than your daily commute though

Old 03-05-2015, 10:30 PM
action-ant is on a distinguished road
Congrats sir!

Old 05-27-2015, 07:59 PM
AMCan will become famous soon enough
Thanks

Had my 14V8V in for its first annual service last week. Not sure if you or someone else on your team did the work but I just wanted to say thanks - it purred all the way home.

Old 05-27-2015, 08:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by AMCan
Had my 14V8V in for its first annual service last week. Not sure if you or someone else on your team did the work but I just wanted to say thanks - it purred all the way home.
Thank you!! The honour is all ours though, if it wasn't for clients like yourself to make the trip..we'd be just another dealer and I'd be just another tech :-)

I'm not sure if it was myself or not that completed the job, best way is to check the owners manual for service stamped, if signed "Chris" then it was yours truly!! I've actually been knees deep in Diagnostics and for an odd reason 4.3L timing covers 1 after another, then when I find a minute I'm slammed with the boss's GT4 .. But it's expected, it's our season!

Old 05-28-2015, 08:58 PM
AMCan will become famous soon enough
Thank you!! The honour is all ours though, if it wasn't for clients like yourself to make the trip..we'd be just another dealer and I'd be just another tech :-)

I'm not sure if it was myself or not that completed the job, best way is to check the owners manual for service stamped, if signed "Chris" then it was yours truly!! I've actually been knees deep in Diagnostics and for an odd reason 4.3L timing covers 1 after another, then when I find a minute I'm slammed with the boss's GT4 .. But it's expected, it's our season!
Not sure from the signature but I seem to remember hearing your name from George. It's really nice to know you're there when needed - something I'm sure our friends down south must envy.

Old 05-29-2015, 01:13 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AMCan
It's really nice to know you're there when needed - something I'm sure our friends down south must envy.
Yep... the local guru from my dealership just moved out west, seriously not happy about him leaving!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Congrats to irish007