Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Line up the toys for the season .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 03:39 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by telum01
I lead a simple life

And you're the photoshop master here....
my kinda life

Old 05-13-2015, 03:44 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by karlfranz
I'm afraid this thread is going to become too much like a d1ck-measuring contest.

with you on this one Karl...lets hope our forum members in the Middle East dont post...I may not have enough bandwidth to download.

but nice to drool at these guys toys must confess

Old 05-13-2015, 04:30 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
For a very brief hour, I was living the dream haha

Old 05-13-2015, 10:43 PM
dsvantage is on a distinguished road
Love the Cirrus Rudy! Just getting my PPL in a 172SP now. Can't wait to move up to a real airplane.

Old 05-14-2015, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by dsvantage
Love the Cirrus Rudy! Just getting my PPL in a 172SP now. Can't wait to move up to a real airplane.
careful with the Cirrus its not a charlie 172 i do enjoy its all glass layout must say

Old 05-14-2015, 01:40 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
A few older pictures with past Astons good for a giggle

Below are older pictures with past Astons

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lagonda_A36_a.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	855.7 KB
ID:	420187  
Attached Images     
Old 05-14-2015, 02:34 PM
911MTB will become famous soon enough
My toys coming out for the season. No planes but they do the trick for me

Name:	032.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	420210  
Old 05-19-2015, 10:24 PM
dsvantage is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
Below are older pictures with past Astons
What in the name of all that is holy did you stick under the hood of the yellow 928?

Old 05-20-2015, 12:49 AM
Eurotunerporsche is on a distinguished road
amazing cars cant compete with the planes or astons being 27 but here are my toys. Also very suprised no one put up their GFS bosoms as part of their summer toy collection to take out while at the beach. I kid of course.

Old 05-20-2015, 12:50 AM
Eurotunerporsche is on a distinguished road
have fun and be safe everyone

Old 05-20-2015, 06:16 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Blower Motor Porsche

It was a 600 HP, 600 LB TRQ Dyno'd extremely mild setup on a Chevy 350 motor. Initially the builder thought he could use the existing high compression motor, and we kept blowing the engine on normal driving, so the engine builder (at their expense) built a lower compression motor and changed everything below the 6-71 blower. The power is instant - like getting hit with a sledge hammer, however a 1982 928 had no way to get that traction to the ground (in a safe manner), and the 1982 transaxle was built to handle just over 200 HP, needless to say that did not last long either. It was a hoot to drive around and see peoples expressions, and almost everyone gave a thumbs up - even cops!
An interesting side note - the 928 stock engine weighs the same!

Name:	Adam_Engine2.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	420573  
Old 05-20-2015, 06:29 AM
WG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RudyP
Just did the same thing...
That 993 ... I'd almost part with my V12V for something like that.

Rudy, keep doing what you are doing and enjoy in good health.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:44 AM
sdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to behold
Haters gonna hate..

Whatever a mans opinion is, my personal one is in line with most people on this thread: apart from a huge source of information this platform provides, sharing our passion with fellow enthusiasts is what this medium is for as well. That also means sharing pictures of our stables [which we worked bloody hard for] as well!

By the way, my 2011 Ducati Monster 696 and 2008 Specialized HRXC MTB aren't pictured. Alternate with these to commute to work as well since my missus uses the daily-driver Audi some days a week as well.

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	420576   Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	420577  

Last edited by sdekoning; 05-20-2015 at 07:46 AM.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:33 AM
Former Vendor
WLW@RSC will become famous soon enoughWLW@RSC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by karlfranz
^^^^ LOL

But seriously, this is also the reason I don't put a list of "owned" (or worse yet, "previously owned/sold") cars in my signature. I think it comes off too much as "Did I tell you how rich I am?" for my tastes. Of course, I'm also the guy who drives a '90s Miata to work every day and whose own family and co-workers don't even know that he owns exotic cars.
All I know is you cheating us out of pics of your vantage aint right

Old 05-20-2015, 08:40 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WLW@RSC
All I know is you cheating us out of pics of your vantage aint right
Feel free to stalk my car in the sticky picture thread.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Line up the toys for the season .