Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Vantage located in Corona del Mar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2015, 07:34 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Vantage located in Corona del Mar

I have come to terms on the purchase of a 2013 Vantage located in Corona del Mar. I will be scheduling a PPI at the Newport Beach AM store next week unless someone chimes in and tells me to stay away from that place.

Since I am buying this car sight unseen, it would really good if I could have an enthusiast put eyes on it. Is there anyone here that would be willing to help out? The car can easily be found on autotrader. The owner is a nice guy and accommodating. Thanks.

Last edited by deckman; 05-30-2015 at 08:36 AM.
Old 05-30-2015, 09:18 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
The experience I had with Newport Beach from a maintenance perspective was good, However they were a nightmare to deal with when I tried to get the registration of my car which took considerably longer than I had represented. And because of this I would not trust them myself. The way they handled the situation that that was extremely unprofessional, and not what I would consider appropriate for an Aston Martin dealer.

Old 05-30-2015, 01:14 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Oh, so close. It's just a bit too far to justify going down.

That said, I had a very good experience buying from AM Newport Beach. I have no idea what their shop is like, but come on, it's a PPI.

Now I'm going to look on autotrader and see if I can find what you're after.

Ok, I looked at the Autotrader listing.

If that's the original owner, just get it. Has service records, under warranty, minimal miles and just a couple of years out of new.

Last edited by IbisRider; 05-30-2015 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-30-2015, 01:24 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Yes original owner

Old 05-30-2015, 07:56 PM
ab_aston is a glorious beacon of lightab_aston is a glorious beacon of lightab_aston is a glorious beacon of lightab_aston is a glorious beacon of lightab_aston is a glorious beacon of light
I'd be happy to stop by and give you my 2 cents but I won't be back in town until the 9th. Not sure if that works at all with your timing.
(I work about 5 miles from there)

Old 05-30-2015, 09:10 PM
Thank you for the offer but the 9th will be a little outside my window. I was hoping to have someone look at it this coming week.

Old 06-02-2015, 05:16 AM
I've decided to fly out, look at the car after the PPI is done and complete the deal while there. It's the only way I can be sure.