Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DBS wheels on a V8V

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
DBS wheels on a V8V

I considering getting a set of DBS wheels for my 2009 V8V. The wheels are 8.5" x20" with 245/35 P zeros for the front and 11x 20" with 295x35 P zeros for the rear with a 54et. My question is will these wheels make the tires line up with the edge of the body. I know that they will bolt on. I just don't want them to sticking out of the wheel wells. Thanks.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:41 AM
AM v12v is on a distinguished road
Jibberingloon has them on his and they look great. One of the best wheel setups I have seen on a V8V.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:43 AM
AM v12v is on a distinguished road
Im sure he won't mind me posting this….

Old 01-22-2016, 09:47 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
That looks stunning. I would love to see a shot from behind, to get an idea of how the line up with the body. Thanks for posting that picture. That is the same wheels I am looking at.

Old 01-23-2016, 10:28 AM
Rugbyduck is on a distinguished road
Anything special required? Adaptors? Will the offset push the wheels out to the edge of the fenders?

Old 01-27-2016, 04:49 PM
Will be traveling to South Florida Friday to get my new DBS wheels. Will post pictures when we get back.

Old 01-29-2016, 06:54 PM
Thanks to Jibberingloon for posting pictures of his gorgeous Aston Martin. Stopped to eat on the way back from Boca and took a quick cel phone picture of our Aston with it new DBS wheels. Will take some more when it is light out and after she has a bath.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	438745  
Old 01-30-2016, 02:32 PM
In the day light and after a bath. Pirelli P Zero tires front 245/35/20 and 295/30/20 on the rear.

Views:	48
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	438818  

Last edited by Gene G; 01-30-2016 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:37 PM
One more

Size:	943.6 KB
ID:	438822  
Old 01-30-2016, 02:39 PM
And another

Views:	45
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	438823  
Old 01-30-2016, 02:43 PM
One more

Views:	46
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	438826  
Old 01-30-2016, 02:48 PM
And this one

Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	438827  
Old 01-31-2016, 04:05 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
I love these wheels... but the DBS also had a 5 spoke wheel option so I had my dealer price them out... Over $14K was the quote... his cost was probably $11K. Needless to say I didn't order them.
Gene G... How hard do you plan on driving your Aston? Let us know if there are any rubbing issues under heavy compression of the suspension.
Now all you need is the carbon fiber lip spoiler.

Old 01-31-2016, 05:08 PM
BillV8V has a spectacular aura aboutBillV8V has a spectacular aura aboutBillV8V has a spectacular aura about
Those look great !!!!

Old 02-02-2016, 08:34 PM
Yea I would like to get a carbonfiber splitter and a carbonfiber defuser. Ordered the carbonfiber mirrors today.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DBS wheels on a V8V