6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Aston Martin (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/aston-martin-39/)
-   -   Kansas City Area Aston Martin Owners (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/aston-martin/387702-kansas-city-area-aston-martin-owners.html)

W126C 03-28-2016 08:34 PM

Kansas City Area Aston Martin Owners

Hi all, I'm in the process of gathering all the pre purchase information here I can. Reading this forum and PH forum as much as possible. Grant's book should be here any day now. On average it usually takes me six months to a year to make final purchase decision. So no hurry and time to think things through. Most likely over think it. Oh, 90% sure '09+ DB9, 10% '09+ V8V.

One thing is the nearest AM dealer is 250 miles away. I'm sure there must be an indy shop AM owners use in the KC area. Who might this be? Are there any local get together functions? I would love to talk with some local guys and see your cars.

Regards

W126C 04-04-2016 08:15 AM

Thought I would run this up one more time. Anyone? ArtB who helps with your service? Sounds like you do most of your own service.
Regards.

ArtB 04-05-2016 08:20 PM

W,
Black horse motor works did my clutch last year, and is the only Indy in KC that I would trust with my Aston. I usually do all of my own work, except the clutch needed replacement when I was homeless! My house was being built and we were living with the in laws so all of my tools and lift were in storage. Give them a call if you need someone trustworthy and thorough to do work for you. As more Astons make their way in town, maybe we need to start a club! There are 2 recent additions with an '06 Vantage, and a 2012(I believe it's a 2012) DBS to the area, Shoot me a text or call some time, would be happy to chat. (816)516-8610 mobile.
Art B

W126C 04-05-2016 08:45 PM

Thanks Art. I did make it to St. Louis Motocars last weekend and spend some time talking with them. They said there should be about ten cars in the KC area, though I've only seen one. I'll be in touch.
Regards

ArtB 04-06-2016 06:58 AM

Sounds great! Would definitely like to get the group together!

airbusdrvr 04-08-2016 10:08 AM

KC Aston owners?

Hi

I live about 10 minutes from St Louis Motorcars. They have always treated me very well! For basic services I do my own work. For the big stuff or something that requires an Aston computer, my 06 DB9 (stick) goes to them!

They want your business and will work with you, within reason.

If you have any questions on ownership, shoot me a PM.

W126C 04-08-2016 06:21 PM

Thanks airbusdrvr, will do.
Regards

CaDrmn007 02-05-2021 02:32 PM

New Owner in KC

Gentleman,
I have recently purchased my first Aston Martin Vantage S. Amazing car. I purchased here in Kansas City but decided to have Holman Motorcars in St. Louis perform a maintenance service on it, for peace of mind, as I was unsure how long it may have been garaged. I was referred to Black Horse but was unable to get an appointment in the time frame I needed. I was also referred to Royal Autowerks, and received a very nice introduction call from owner Jason. I know this is an older post, but if there are any other AM owners in KC feel free to reach out.