Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Upcoming Event- Aston Martin Corral at the Blackhawk Museums Cars and Coffee (NorCal)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 06:47 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Upcoming Event- Aston Martin Corral at the Blackhawk Museums Cars and Coffee (NorCal)

I just received confirmation from the Museum Director, Tim McGrane, that they will host an “Aston Martin” corral at the Sunday, June 5th Cars and Coffee event.

There was a lot of interest expressed last year to repeat the event, so we’re giving it another shot.

Here is the link to the 2015 event, with some additional background information and photos:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-june-7th.html

Please send me a PM if you’re planning on attending with your Aston.
Final date to secure a reserved space is May 29th – we can’t hold spaces after 7:30 AMish, so please plan accordingly.

I hope that with the earlier notice this time, we’ll have a great turnout of 6speeders showcasing their Astons!

Old 04-11-2016, 07:29 AM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Don,
I'll be there. I keep seeing those threads on AMOC.org where they keep increasing names on a list. Anyone up for giving it a go? Lets try and fill the whole lot this year.

DonL
Old Phart

Old 04-11-2016, 11:32 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Last year was great. I may actually have that weekend off. It's now on my calender!

Old 04-11-2016, 08:03 PM
sierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nice
Hope to make it! Probably won't know until mid-May if I'll be free that weekend, fingers crossed

Old 04-11-2016, 11:45 PM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
I'd love to be there, but will not have a handle on my calendar until the date is closer.

I've only ever been to the one meet there Don. What's the schedule for their Cars and Coffee events? I wouldn't mind getting out more often.

Thanks

Old 04-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Old 04-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Richard Wong is on a distinguished road
I'd like to go...but who is organizing the details?

Old 04-15-2016, 09:40 AM
dsvantage is on a distinguished road
I'm in!

Old 04-29-2016, 07:31 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Commitment Update

So far, the following 6speeders have confirmed their attendance:
DonL
Old Phart
dsvantage

There are several "tentatives" who expect to attend, but can't confirm until a later date.
At the present time, I also have commitments from 5 AMOC members who will be bringing their cars.
More to come? (pun intended)

Old 04-29-2016, 09:31 AM
Richard Wong is on a distinguished road
Ok, I'm!

Sunday June 5th. Where and when should we meet?
You say that the 'good' spaces are gone by 7:30, so should we 'stage' somewhere and drive in at 6:45?

Rich Wong

Old 05-13-2016, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Richard Wong
Ok, I'm!

Sunday June 5th. Where and when should we meet?
You say that the 'good' spaces are gone by 7:30, so should we 'stage' somewhere and drive in at 6:45?

Rich Wong
The event is about 3 weeks away...just a reminder to those who haven't yet committed to the event:

The following 6speeders have confirmed their attendance:
DonL
Old Phart
dsvantage
Rich Wong

So far, there will also be 6 AMOC members participating as well.

Rich:
There's no need to "stage" anywhere (unless you want to meet up with another owner for convenience/caravan); by confirming your attendance here, there will places set aside in the Aston corral for your vehicle; the Museum volunteers will direct you to the appropriate spot when you arrive.
There will be additional updates, with more details, posted before the event. But a 6:45-7AM arrival time would be great.
It's become a very popular event; there were over 800 vehicles in attendance this month.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there...

Old 05-13-2016, 08:51 PM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
I'm in...

And I love the idea of a staged drive in.
We used to do a staged drive to the Caffeine and Exotics in Atlanta and it was a lot of fun!

I'll be driving in from San Rafael, anyone else up on this area? We can pre-stage to the stage

Old 05-13-2016, 09:46 PM
I'm driving about 180 miles to get there the night before. Whats a few more miles. Give me a time and place and I'll be there.

Old 05-24-2016, 08:40 AM
Only 12 Days left

The following 6speeders have confirmed their attendance:
DonL
Old Phart
dsvantage
Rich Wong
Batman-76

It's less than two weeks to the event; hopefully the "tentatives" can confirm their attendance by the end of this week?

FYI, AMOC member cars are expected to include a 1957 DB2/4 Fixed-head coupe; a 1959 DB MkIII Drop-head coupe; a 1964 DB 5 coupe plus a number of other "more modern" models.

If there are any other 6 Speeders interested in participating, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks!

Old 05-24-2016, 05:15 PM
MidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the rough
Assuming my flight in from the East Coast on Sat night is not delayed I will be there.

2014 Vantage Roadster
Quantum Silver

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Upcoming Event- Aston Martin Corral at the Blackhawk Museums Cars and Coffee (NorCal)