Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Music City Motorcars - Nashville

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 11:48 PM
BARNES is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mark8V8
Driving across country I Stopped by Music City Motorcars an authorized Aston Martin dealer to check out a car. They were very nice and took me to see a 2015 V12 vantage they had in stock that I inquired about. It appears The car had been left out side for about a year. Much of the dash leather had pulled away from the summer temps in Nashville. I can't believe they would even show this car to a prospective buyer. They fully understood my lost interest when I mentioned the damage. Wheel finish was damaged too along with leather on the lower console. I asked if they had any stock in the showroom and they stated that all the AM's are outside. The showroom was for the Rolls and Bentleys. To me these cars must be presented in top form to AM buyers and nothing less.
Mark,

I apologize for the inconveince. I do recall informing you that the vehicle had some recalls and some warranty work being done. I offered to show you the vehicle anyway since you were out of state. The car was not out on the lot on display, but In the back in the service area (We were waiting on the new parts from Aston). Since your visit, Aston Martin has sent all new items
to take care of the issues with the wheels and interior pieces.

Respectfully,