Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Who's going to Lime Rock?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 07:24 AM
bluecab is on a distinguished road
Who's going to Lime Rock?

I'll be there, no DB9 yet, so driving my Range Rover. At least it's British...
As the recent AMOC badge thread revealed, many here are AMOC members..
SO, who is going to Lime Rock for the 43'd annual meeting?

Old 06-04-2016, 07:58 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
I'll be there, along with another buddy of mine coming in from Boston (he's not on the forum)

Old 06-04-2016, 09:42 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't you have a blue Vanquish? If so, that was a damn nice looking car. Did someone finally buy it?

Old 06-04-2016, 01:34 PM
No, not me. I wish..
I'm a former Transaxle Porsche guy (924 track car, 937 Carrera GT &GTS) I left the fold when they gave up on the transaxle cars and veered into just keeping the 911 crowd happy.

Old 06-04-2016, 03:30 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
I got confused. There's a guy on the AMOC forum named Bluecab from Mass and he had posted photos of a blue Vanq. I mistakenly thought it was his car. But you must be AMOC 'Bluecab'?

Old 06-05-2016, 05:13 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Is AMOC membership a requirement to attend?

Old 06-05-2016, 05:32 PM
You can spectate, but not participate. Walk thru the Friday concours at the hotel or watch the cars run around Lime Rock on Saturday.

Old 06-06-2016, 05:59 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
I'll be there, wouldn't miss it.

Old 06-17-2016, 06:58 PM
Who else?

Old 06-20-2016, 07:54 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Was going to bring a date, but my losing streak (winning streak?) continues so I'll be flying solo instead. But I changed my plans and I'll be getting in a day earlier, on Thursday. I should be easy to spot

Last edited by telum01; 06-20-2016 at 08:00 AM.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:44 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
I'm looking forward to meeting you...

Old 06-21-2016, 08:54 AM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
No rain in the forecast for Saturday. I'm looking to head up on Saturday. I know telum1 will be there Thursday on, but what about others?

Old 06-21-2016, 09:07 AM
Crap, supposed to rain all day during my drive on Thursday. Looking at a 7-hr drive without issue, so adding that in is gonna suck :/

Old 06-21-2016, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by telum01
Crap, supposed to rain all day during my drive on Thursday. Looking at a 7-hr drive without issue, so adding that in is gonna suck :/

Be careful. Thursday is a gonna be a "soaker".

Old 06-21-2016, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by terminal_ac
No rain in the forecast for Saturday. I'm looking to head up on Saturday. I know telum1 will be there Thursday on, but what about others?
If you're going up for Sat, better get there early, otherwise it may be over. Frankly, unless you are actually driving on the track, there's not much to see since Astons and some other group (Porsche?) alternate taking turns on the track. After 10 minutes watching them go roundy round, it gets pretty boring.

Honestly, Friday is the day to go to see all the cars displayed at the concours across the street from the Interlaken Inn (that runs from around 10 'ish till around 2 'ish.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who's going to Lime Rock?