Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Ordering Aston Martin parts online

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 09:45 AM
rohnin is on a distinguished road
Ordering Aston Martin parts online

I know a lot of you have bought from astonmartinbits.com and I'm looking to buy a few parts from them. I'm assuming the parts listed as OEM really are OEM but how do they sell them so cheap (relative to dealer prices)?! Are there any other sites selling OEM parts?

Old 08-19-2016, 09:53 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
They're really OEM. Parts pricing depends on a few things: Cost of acquiring them, overhead, desired profit margins, etc.

For them specifically, some of the parts they list are "shop soiled", used, or otherwise flawed in some way, which is why some of the parts are listed at extremely low prices. They also have a lot of parts that were extras or surplus or [I'm assuming] taken from damaged cars (can't verify that, just a guess). Just depends on what you're looking at.

Keep in mind you also have to account for international shipping and sometimes have additional import duties to pay. The cost of these may still be worthwhile, but don't be surprised by them.

There are a number of places that sell OEM parts: AM Bits, AM Car Parts, Scuderia, VelocityAP, Redpants, eBay, dealerships, etc.

Old 08-19-2016, 09:54 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Excess inventory, lower markup, etc. HWM is sometimes cheaper.

Old 08-19-2016, 10:01 AM
^^ thanks!

Anyone interested in splitting the V8S CF full front/rear bumper kit? Also anyone need clear rear lamps with the grey surrounds off a new car? I want to replace my front CF splitter with a new one since the dealer installed the plastic Scrape Armor protector and it's off by 1mm in the center and I can't stand it

Old 08-22-2016, 11:21 PM
Vikram is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be interested in clear rare tail lights for my 2009 AMV8

Old 08-23-2016, 02:27 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Vikram
I will be interested in clear rare tail lights for my 2009 AMV8
If your CONUS go to Redpants site and ask there. They might be able to help you out. Just google it. That's if the above poster doesn't have them any more.

Old 08-27-2016, 01:53 AM
pikajew is on a distinguished road
I ordered the carbon bumper kit, v12 carbon hood and a lot more from them for my 08' V8V Roadster a few weeks ago. Still waiting on the last bit of parts to arrive (I'm in Los Angeles - and AMBits had to wait for AM to get the proper US Spec front bumper with side marker lights). Unfortunately, the passenger side longer carbon hood vent came with a very noticeable scratch (pic below), but AMBits has offered to replace for free, I can update here on how that goes. But even worse.. The hood arrived today and was damage with a noticeable bend between the vent holes and my body shop says it is not repairable (pic also attached)... Not saying AMBits did this intentionally and most likely it was the courier's fault. Regardless, I obviously sent pics to AMBits immediately and requested an exchange, but I believe they are on holiday until Tuesday, so let's see how that goes...

Old 08-27-2016, 09:15 AM
Hey do you want my CF front splitter with Scrape Armor plastic installed underneath for your new one coming in? I don't want the protection (paid $1600!!) and just want the original back without 4 holes drilled underneath. Also in Los Angeles

Hope everything works out!

Originally Posted by pikajew
I ordered the carbon bumper kit, v12 carbon hood and a lot more from them for my 08' V8V Roadster a few weeks ago. Still waiting on the last bit of parts to arrive (I'm in Los Angeles - and AMBits had to wait for AM to get the proper US Spec front bumper with side marker lights). Unfortunately, the passenger side longer carbon hood vent came with a very noticeable scratch (pic below), but AMBits has offered to replace for free, I can update here on how that goes. But even worse.. The hood arrived today and was damage with a noticeable bend between the vent holes and my body shop says it is not repairable (pic also attached)... Not saying AMBits did this intentionally and most likely it was the courier's fault. Regardless, I obviously sent pics to AMBits immediately and requested an exchange, but I believe they are on holiday until Tuesday, so let's see how that goes...

Last edited by rohnin; 08-27-2016 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Shorten