Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Shipping costs charged by Scuderia

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2016, 01:14 PM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
Shipping costs charged by Scuderia

They charged me almost $50 to ship a 2 lb package, not sure if anyone else uses them, but since the pound dropped in value, their shipping costs have gone WAY WAY up.

I am just blowing off a little steam.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:26 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
The fact that they won't give a shipping quote until after you buy the item keeps me from buying anything from them.

Old 09-10-2016, 05:37 AM
cadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the rough
i also found HWM to be the best shipping cost,and price for parts ,with regards to shipping to canada and u.s.. Rob is da- man at HWM always gives a discount.

Old 09-10-2016, 08:48 PM
troomi will become famous soon enough
+1 on rob and hwm!

i am very happy with their parts availability, prices, service and shipping costs to the usa

-T

Old 09-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Wildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of lightWildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of lightWildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of lightWildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of lightWildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of light
HWM, never found better deal anywhere else
rob is the man to talk to

Old 09-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Live and learn

Old 09-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Jeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to behold
Scuderia gave me a firm shipping and duty price before I placed my order. Sometimes they are cheaper than others, sometimes they are not. Pays to shop around. I've purchased OEM parts from astonmartinbits, Scuderia, and VelocityAP. Now I have to add HWM to the list for comparison shopping.

Do you guys phone HWM or e-mail or what?

Old 09-11-2016, 10:06 PM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
I'm working with an 8 hour time zone difference, so email with HWM works well for me.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:28 AM
cadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the rough
in my case,(canada ) i email rob at hwm giving the part i need and he replies with invoice price quote with shipping etc before i make the purchase with credit card

Old 09-14-2016, 02:43 PM
I feel a little better, they sent my CRM overnight via Fedex. Wish they would have asked me first how I wanted it shipped.

Old 08-21-2018, 06:52 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I am having issues with them. They say they have parts in stock and clearly don't after you buy the parts. They don't return calls, took my three different attempts to actually talk to someone. When my parts never arrived and never updated the status on the parts I find out they are unable to get them (when they said they were in stock) and never bothered to issue me a refund or even tell me they are not coming... Still waiting for my refund...

Old 08-21-2018, 08:28 AM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
I am having issues with them. They say they have parts in stock and clearly don't after you buy the parts. They don't return calls, took my three different attempts to actually talk to someone. When my parts never arrived and never updated the status on the parts I find out they are unable to get them (when they said they were in stock) and never bothered to issue me a refund or even tell me they are not coming... Still waiting for my refund...
Credit card payment? Contest it. Easy case.

Old 08-21-2018, 11:44 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blue2000s
Credit card payment? Contest it. Easy case.
Was hoping it would not come to that... Great.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:10 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I thought I had read enough to know but, what is HVM??

Originally Posted by brightoncorgi
Poor customer communication. I stock 700 SKU's in parts but that leaves about 10,000 I don't, so when I am asked about something I don't stock I have to get price and availability from the distributor. I relay that to the customer but always make sure to tell them it's in distributor stock and will take about 3 weeks to get. Of course distributors are beyond my control and they screw things up plenty. Sounds to me like they just expected it to be in distributor stock, it wasn't and was not available, which should have all been done before they ever took your money.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:12 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by randyb
They charged me almost $50 to ship a 2 lb package, not sure if anyone else uses them, but since the pound dropped in value, their shipping costs have gone WAY WAY up.

I am just blowing off a little steam.
Scuderia is in the US isn't it? In which case why would the pound value have any affect?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Shipping costs charged by Scuderia