Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

6,000 Miles, 4 States, 2 Weeks, 1 Aston Martin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 08:15 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Guys, can we not wast our time talking about this JACK OFF. As I've said before his writing is pedantic, Droll and uninteresting! Any way moving on now to my next soap box.
Ron

Old 09-14-2016, 10:45 AM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by telum01
The thing that really bugs me about it is that he's got a lot of people that follow him and by making it seem like the cars are inherently unreliable, it diminishes the value of the brand and with it, the value of our cars. People that don't have any experience with the cars are apt to believe him. His clickbait commentary is bringing down the value of assets we own. It'd be bad enough if it was just ignorance, but he's knowingly misleading people and slandering the cars. He really needs to move on and stop posting about Astons.
well, he doesn't have much longer left before his warranty is up and he'll be moving on from it.

fwiw, i find him funny and some of his videos to be pretty out there. in terms of slander, that might be a bit of a stretch, considering what he did to that poor pt cruiser

Old 09-15-2016, 10:59 AM
spikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nice
In support of his current Aston, he says this:

"Top 5. I’ve never had a car grow on me as much as this one. My Range Rover is still #1, probably my 2001 E55 AMG is #2, then my 2001 996 Turbo, then this. This could also be above the 996 Turbo. It’s a really great car and I’m really lucky to have the opportunity to get to know it. "

Last edited by spikemd; 09-15-2016 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 06:42 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I wouldn't hesitate to do that trip in my Aston if I was so inclined. Mine has been almost boring in how reliable it's been. People who think modern Astons aren't reliable don't know the brand well. They still have it in their heads that these are 60's British cars that break when you yell at them. Our Aston's are as reliable as any other European or American car.

However I don't think I would use an Aston for that kind of trip. I'd want something more comfortable, a cruiser like BMW or Mercedes, or an SUV.

Last edited by deckman; 09-16-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:22 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
all of you worried about him badmouthing the brand or whatever, go to 3:50 on this video...