Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Pics from my DB11 test drive ...

Old 10-04-2016, 01:38 PM
cuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond reputecuddapah has a reputation beyond repute
Pics from my DB11 test drive ...

Some of the pics from my DB11 test drive.
I love it ! Glad to see all new electronics inside. Wish the display screen will close or go inside.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2830.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	460499   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2831.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	3.31 MB
ID:	460500   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2832.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	460501   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2833.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	460502  
Old 10-04-2016, 02:18 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
That's one hell of a car...

Old 10-04-2016, 04:50 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Still haven't come to grips with the styling. Looks too disjointed, front to back, for me. Current gen is better, styling wise, with DBS and Vanquish being the pinnacle.

Old 10-05-2016, 09:33 AM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
The side view reminds me of an i8. I think I prefer the lines of the DB9.

Old 10-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I'm test driving one this evening in Minneapolis

Old 10-05-2016, 11:54 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I like the view from the rear, that part they got right. The rest of it? Meh.

I still think the V8VS is the best looking car they have.

Last edited by deckman; 10-05-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:53 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by deckman

I still think the V8VS is the best looking car they have.
Not serious...

Have you SEEN a DBS?

Old 10-05-2016, 03:29 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Still haven't come to grips with the styling. Looks too disjointed, front to back, for me. Current gen is better, styling wise, with DBS and Vanquish being the pinnacle.
+1

On first look at the VH cars in the early 2000s they just looked right in every way. All of them. Although I do agree actually that the proportions make the Vantage the best looking, personal opinion. They hit a home run right away. This car is more polarizing, it's not "right" like the previous cars are. It's interesting, and more aggressive, but also busy and less cohesive. It lost some elegance.

Old 10-05-2016, 04:13 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Of course I have seen a DBS. I just like the V8 looks better. Sorry that my tastes don't meet your standards.

Old 10-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Of course I have seen a DBS. I just like the V8 looks better. Sorry that my tastes don't meet your standards.
That's OK, some do like that short, lumpy look instead of sleek, smooth perfection....

Old 10-05-2016, 06:12 PM
You've no idea how this makes you sound, do you?

Old 10-05-2016, 06:59 PM
You've no idea how this makes you sound, do you?
Smart?

Old 10-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Yes, that's it

Old 10-06-2016, 06:35 AM
Yes, that's it
Glad you agree!

Old 10-06-2016, 09:02 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
That's OK, some do like that short, lumpy look instead of sleek, smooth perfection....
Smooth is spelled with how many o's? Because I'm counting quite a few...

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics from my DB11 test drive ...