Redpants! - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

Redpants!

Old 11-08-2016, 09:51 AM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
Redpants!

Hi everyone, my name is Richard Seidlitz and many of you are pretty familiar with me under my screen name Telum01.

I've been an active forum member for several years, including as a moderator up until last week when I stepped down from it. I've been slowly and quietly building Redpants and now that it's starting to get noticed, I decided to switch over to become a sponsor of 6SpeedOnline so I can continue to contribute to the community.

I started Redpants for a couple reasons. First and foremost is to develop my pet projects: oil catch cans, lightweight battery kits, fully-inclusive race seat packages, leather products, and a few other things I've got in mind. Second, and what's funding the development of those projects, is to offer maintenance kits and DIY guides to make Aston Martin ownership more reasonable and manageable.

You can find my website at www.Redpants.lol
There's a contact page on the website, or you can email me directly at [email protected]
And my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/redpantslol

Although I have limited products listed on my website so far, I have access to a very wide variety of products. I can get pretty much any OEM Aston Martin part and a number of aftermarket companies, including BC Forged, Gyeon, AEM, Bilstein, Cosmis Racing, CSF, Eibach, Exedy, Garrett Turbo, KW, Motul, OS Giken, Phenix, Sikky, SuperPro, TiAL, Vibrant, Wilwood, K&N, Simpson, and many others. I don't list the vast majority of what I can sell because I'm sticking to my core Aston Martin space and building out a selection of products that I have familiarity with so I can give honest input and feedback when people ask me about the products on my website.

This is all happening a lot sooner than I had anticipated, so you'll be seeing some changes on my website over the next couple months. A lot more products being listed, content continuing to grow, more DIYs, more videos. I'm also in the process of getting a commercial space to host all of this so the videos are going to get a lot more polished, and I'll be able to offer some additional services.

Please feel free to post any comments, questions, or feedback you have in this thread and I'll do my best to respond!

[email protected]
Old 11-08-2016, 11:12 AM
SheriffDep is just really niceSheriffDep is just really niceSheriffDep is just really niceSheriffDep is just really nice
Originally Posted by Redpants View Post
Hi everyone, my name is Richard Seidlitz and many of you are pretty familiar with me under my screen name Telum01.

I've been an active forum member for several years, including as a moderator up until last week when I stepped down from it. I've been slowly and quietly building Redpants and now that it's starting to get noticed, I decided to switch over to become a sponsor of 6SpeedOnline so I can continue to contribute to the community.

I started Redpants for a couple reasons. First and foremost is to develop my pet projects: oil catch cans, lightweight battery kits, fully-inclusive race seat packages, leather products, and a few other things I've got in mind. Second, and what's funding the development of those projects, is to offer maintenance kits and DIY guides to make Aston Martin ownership more reasonable and manageable.

You can find my website at www.Redpants.lol
There's a contact page on the website, or you can email me directly at [email protected]
And my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/redpantslol

Although I have limited products listed on my website so far, I have access to a very wide variety of products. I can get pretty much any OEM Aston Martin part and a number of aftermarket companies, including BC Forged, Gyeon, AEM, Bilstein, Cosmis Racing, CSF, Eibach, Exedy, Garrett Turbo, KW, Motul, OS Giken, Phenix, Sikky, SuperPro, TiAL, Vibrant, Wilwood, K&N, Simpson, and many others. I don't list the vast majority of what I can sell because I'm sticking to my core Aston Martin space and building out a selection of products that I have familiarity with so I can give honest input and feedback when people ask me about the products on my website.

This is all happening a lot sooner than I had anticipated, so you'll be seeing some changes on my website over the next couple months. A lot more products being listed, content continuing to grow, more DIYs, more videos. I'm also in the process of getting a commercial space to host all of this so the videos are going to get a lot more polished, and I'll be able to offer some additional services.

Please feel free to post any comments, questions, or feedback you have in this thread and I'll do my best to respond!
Congrats Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge step here, and I am sure it will be successful. Can I be your first big client? Hopefully the car will be there within the week. Thanks for everything!!!!

Sheriff

Old 11-08-2016, 12:18 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Congrats richard

Old 11-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Ktw
Ktw is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations Richard! Good news that things are happening quickly. Ironically, I have ordered from you recently and your shipping was likewise.... quick!
Thanks and best of luck on your venture.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Mathman85 is a jewel in the roughMathman85 is a jewel in the roughMathman85 is a jewel in the roughMathman85 is a jewel in the rough
+1

Only placed one order with you so far, but I was happy with the service. Glad to see you dedicating more attention to this endeavor.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:33 PM
terminal_ac is a name known to allterminal_ac is a name known to allterminal_ac is a name known to allterminal_ac is a name known to allterminal_ac is a name known to allterminal_ac is a name known to all

Telum01 and I.... Congratulations on the growth, Richard!!! Happy to know you'll still be around in an even greater capacity.

Old 11-08-2016, 12:53 PM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Richard!!

Old 11-08-2016, 01:10 PM
koolkat1973 will become famous soon enough
Hi Richard -

Do you offer local pickup of instock items?

Old 11-08-2016, 02:20 PM
LIDB9 is on a distinguished road
Smile

congrats Richard,placed an order for service kit fory DB9 delivered in 48 hours,excellent service,keep up the great videos

Old 11-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to have you as a vendor Rich and wishing you great success...cheers

Old 11-08-2016, 03:45 PM
handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
Good move Rich, this community is very lucky to have someone like you. Thanks

Old 11-08-2016, 04:11 PM
Former Vendor
C1Forged will become famous soon enough
Congrats on the transition! I've been there in the past, and I've seen others take the same path, its always nice to see a mod turn vendor since they genuinely care about the community.

Old 11-08-2016, 04:24 PM
spyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of lightspyder997s is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats Rich! Cheers to your new venture!

Old 11-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Basic Sponsor
Redpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond reputeRedpants has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, thanks so much everyone! I sincerely appreciate all the support! And I'm very glad everyone's been happy so far

[email protected]
Old 11-08-2016, 05:55 PM
jfdeasy9608 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats, Richard. With your love for Aston Martin, it was bound to happen. I too have ordered from you and will continue to do so. As good as your products are, your DIY videos and tips are invaluable. Good luck in the future and I know you'll have plenty of business from the member here. Cheers.

John

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors