Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

whats a fair price for a exhaust swap in socal? Galpin wants $700

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 02:28 PM
goto35 will become famous soon enoughgoto35 will become famous soon enough
whats a fair price for a exhaust swap in socal? Galpin wants $700

havent called anyone else yet. whats a fair price?

does it really involve that much work?

Old 02-23-2017, 02:34 PM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
AM dealer prices are ridiculous, I just got a quote of $1700 to install my self purchased springs and decided to do it myself.

$700 sounds steep as well. If you are confident with working on your car and have access to a lift, try it yourself.

Old 02-23-2017, 02:37 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jateshk
havent called anyone else yet. whats a fair price?

does it really involve that much work?
I use Galpin as well, for sales and service. The price they quoted you sounds like 3-4 hours labor. Are you only talking about the rear section just behind the bumper? or the entire system?
I have always found there work to be very good. I work with John as my service writer, and Doug as my technician.
Ron

Old 02-26-2017, 01:45 AM
goto35 will become famous soon enoughgoto35 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Ron Avery
I use Galpin as well, for sales and service. The price they quoted you sounds like 3-4 hours labor. Are you only talking about the rear section just behind the bumper? or the entire system?
I have always found there work to be very good. I work with John as my service writer, and Doug as my technician.
Ron
followed up with them. they said only 2 hour job for the back exhaust so $300. not bad.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.