KH 200 cel cats - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models
Sponsored by:

KH 200 cel cats

Old 04-10-2017, 08:50 PM
Gene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to behold
KH 200 cel cats

Today I had the Ken Harrison 200 cats from Enjuku racing installed on my 08 Vantage. My car has the quicksilver sport exhaust. It is a bit loud but I'm hoping that with the addition of an X pipe that it will tone it down a bit. You can definitely feel the difference in the power. So next will be an X pipe then a tune. The muffler shop in St. Augustine is going to make a custom X pipe for it.
These cars sure are built good and you notice it the more you work on them.

Old 04-11-2017, 11:03 AM
goto35 will become famous soon enough
Where did you buy the cats and how much were they? I am interested in getting some cats too.

My quicksilver sports is way too quite so this might be the fix for me!

Old 04-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Gene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to beholdGene G is a splendid one to behold
Old 05-03-2017, 02:41 PM
As an update. Had Rick's muffler shop install the X pipe today. With the KH 200 cel cats, the X pipe, and the Quick Silver sport exhaust it sounds great. The X pipe did quiet it down some but such a glorious sound. If the headers ever go on sale I might just have to try that also, but for now couldn't be happier.

Old 05-04-2017, 03:06 AM
OnyxVantage is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Gene G View Post
As an update. Had Rick's muffler shop install the X pipe today. With the KH 200 cel cats, the X pipe, and the Quick Silver sport exhaust it sounds great. The X pipe did quiet it down some but such a glorious sound. If the headers ever go on sale I might just have to try that also, but for now couldn't be happier.
... any sound video or file available ?

Old 05-06-2017, 09:22 PM
deckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond repute
I have the AC secondary cat delete and center section x-pipe. Below 3500 rpm's there isn't much difference but above that it's really nice.

More exotic sounding across the range, but as said it is just what I was hoping for when pushing it a bit. It is louder but not too loud. Just better. Supposedly there is a HP bump but I can't really tell.

Old 05-07-2017, 04:04 AM
Dsisco is on a distinguished road
I have also added 200 cell cats & found it to loud, its fine on light & mid throttle, but at full throttle much too loud,

did the x pipe quieten it down? do you still get the pops & crackles on decel with the x pipe?

Old 05-07-2017, 05:33 AM
Some pops and crackles but nowhere near as much as my 911 with the factory sport exhaust. I'm reality happy with the way the Aston sounds now.

Old 05-07-2017, 06:26 AM
deckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond reputedeckman has a reputation beyond repute
On my car with no secondary cats and mid section x-pipe there are no crackles that I have noticed. And definitely not too loud.

Old 05-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Dsisco is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by deckman View Post
On my car with no secondary cats and mid section x-pipe there are no crackles that I have noticed. And definitely not too loud.

Hmmm, I love the sound of the backfires & crackles,

just want to turn the volume down a notch, don't want to add the x pipe & they are gone,

do you have sound clip

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.