Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Trip to the Swiss!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 09:10 AM
got one will become famous soon enough
Cool Trip to the Swiss!

Okay, I am renting a convert Vantage and picking it up in Zurich. I have 9 days with the car and 2000km to kill before I have to return it back to Zurich...any suggestions on what I should do???

Old 05-19-2017, 09:19 AM
Falcon75 is on a distinguished road
Do the Furka Pass and stop at the spot(s) where the movie "Goldfinger" featured the DB5! I've heard the drive is stunning.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:27 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I'm currently visiting Switzerland now and wish I had my vantage roadster with me. This has to be the most beautiful country in Europe. Everywhere around Lake Geneva is fantastic. There are many beautiful roads up to various peaks with amazing chalets. Visited Bern today. Bring your camera and stay off the highways and enjoy the delightful curved roads through all the villages.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:37 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
The San Bernadino and Furka passes are on my bucket list... you lucky man!

Old 05-22-2017, 12:28 PM
got one will become famous soon enough
taking off in less than 2 days...this will make one hell of a trip!

Old 05-23-2017, 02:32 AM
OnyxVantage is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds great, but check out this website for open roads due to snow

https://www.alpen-paesse.ch/en/

enjoy your road trip

btw, the Tremola Road would be awesome ...

http://www.wanderland.ch/en/services/places-of-interest/sehenswuerdigkeit-0602.html

Old 05-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Jagman70 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by got one
Okay, I am renting a convert Vantage and picking it up in Zurich. I have 9 days with the car and 2000km to kill before I have to return it back to Zurich...any suggestions on what I should do???
Drive south to Lugano. Lake Lugano is the Swiss Riviera...and only a short drive over to Lake Como in Italy. The scenery is spectacular!

Post some pictures when you get back.

Old 05-25-2017, 02:45 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by got one
Pass on the vantage...ask for a 4 wheel drive Subaru ......

Old 05-25-2017, 07:59 PM
skeena river rove is on a distinguished road
Every road in the Alps are great! Just make sure you don't gonna hit any cyclists! Lots of them on the road this time of the year. Drove me nuts when i was driving there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.