Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

WA drivers meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 07:56 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
WA drivers meet

This is directed to people in the WA state and BC area (all others are most welcome). Given that the weather is supposed to be great this weekend I was hoping to get a few aston drivers to go Exotics at Redmond on Saturday.

https://exoticsat.com/

I know a few already go to this but I was hoping we could have an aston surge at the event. Typically when I go, it's just me in a V8VS and a couple of DB9s. I aim to get there about 8:30. If people are up for it, we could then go for a drive to Leavenworth.

Just an idea. Let me know if you're up for it.

Dale

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-25-2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:01 AM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Wish I could, but I was just there last weekend and already have commitments for the 24th.

I'll probably be driving to the event 2 or 3 more times this year. Are you still in Marysville? Maybe we could meet & convoy to Redmond next time.

Old 06-22-2017, 08:40 AM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by yvr
Wish I could, but I was just there last weekend and already have commitments for the 24th.

I'll probably be driving to the event 2 or 3 more times this year. Are you still in Marysville? Maybe we could meet & convoy to Redmond next time.
I've sent you a Pm.

Old 06-22-2017, 09:28 AM
4x4sche is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there.... John V12V

Old 06-22-2017, 02:14 PM
ahcjar103 is on a distinguished road
i might be able to do this too. had some shop time booked but can probably move it.

Old 06-22-2017, 08:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
I would come but I am in the UK this week

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-23-2017, 01:55 PM
So it looks like the following can make it:
Dale V8Vs Tore red
John V12V Quantum silver
ahcjar103 V8V Tungston

Stuart some time in the near future mate.

I should be there by 9am. It would be great to see you guys there.
We should definitely plan a catch-up over the next few sunny weeks and maybe a drive to Leavenworth.

Last edited by Dalecannavan; 06-23-2017 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-23-2017, 02:09 PM
4x4sche is an unknown quantity at this point
Dale,
I will be there just for an hour or so.
Car is Quantum Silver.
John

Old 06-23-2017, 02:35 PM
ahcjar103 is on a distinguished road
i'm confirmed as in. 07 tungsten v8v.

Old 06-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Cool guys. At least three from the forum and two other DB9's. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Old 06-23-2017, 06:03 PM
PNW
PNW is on a distinguished road
I go to the Redmond show occasionally but won't make it this weekend. Already have plans to go to the Greenwood car show (not in the Aston). Let me know if anyone plans any future meets and drives - those sound like a good time.

Nathan
BRG DB9

Old 06-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by PNW
I go to the Redmond show occasionally but won't make it this weekend. Already have plans to go to the Greenwood car show (not in the Aston). Let me know if anyone plans any future meets and drives - those sound like a good time.

Nathan
BRG DB9
I'm heading over there after a couple of hours at Redmond.

Old 06-25-2017, 05:10 PM
davessworks is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi gents. I met a few of you yesterday. I just registered here as davessworks.''

What you're doing is very much what others have in mind hence a recently formed FB Page. I'm easy - I don't mind what we use as long as we're in touch.

Cheers,

David (Stratus White AM Vanquish Volante)

Old 06-26-2017, 02:39 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
So it looks like the following can make it:
Dale V8Vs Tore red
John V12V Quantum silver
ahcjar103 V8V Tungston

Stuart some time in the near future mate.

I should be there by 9am. It would be great to see you guys there.
We should definitely plan a catch-up over the next few sunny weeks and maybe a drive to Leavenworth.
I was actually thinking it would be cool to organize a PNW Aston drive, possibly with multiple muster points and then meet up in the Okanagan Valley where we are. Some wine tasting and touring, and maybe a visit to Area 27 Race track or something.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-26-2017, 08:17 AM
That sounds like fun Stuart.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.