Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Sound like phone vibrating hours after turned off?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2017, 09:58 AM
Conqueror is on a distinguished road
Sound like phone vibrating hours after turned off?

So I am sitting in my garage last night enjoying a nice cigar and beverage watching Live at the Open.

I hear this sound like my phone is on vibrate and sitting on the console in the car.

Hear it a few more times and decide to go grab my phone so it stops. Then I notice my phone sitting on the table next to me and not in the car.

It is not at regular interval. 7 minutes between sounds one time, 20 minutes the next. At one point I stood there for 15 minutes and didn't hear until I gave up walked away. Soon as I sat down I hear it again. The car had been off with the key removed for 4 or so hours.

Any thoughts ?

Old 07-18-2017, 10:57 AM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
I was working on my car in the garage when I heard the alarm beeping. The car was unlocked and it was a sound I had never heard the car make before. Drove me crazy trying to figure out why. Turns out it was the security system on the wall next to the car had a low battery. I would look around for another source of the noise.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.