Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Porterfield R4-S Low Dust Pads for Vantage S, & 2013-on V8 Vantage from VelocityAP

Old 10-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Porterfield R4-S Low Dust Pads for Vantage S, & 2013-on V8 Vantage from VelocityAP

Okay guys, it's sorted. We can now supply full pad sets for the late model cars fitted with the 380mm front rotors & 6-piston calipers.

NO MORE DUST!!!!

Front:
http://www.velocityap.com/Aston-Vant...-front-v8s.htm

Rear(same as the early MY cars):
http://www.velocityap.com/Aston-Vant...in-pf-rear.htm

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-07-2014, 10:57 AM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Yay! I assume your awesome sale price and free shipping still apply?Send me an invoice.

Last edited by karlfranz; 10-07-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by karlfranz
Yay! I assume your awesome price and free shipping still apply? Send me an invoice.
Yup, no problem. Although the new front pads have an MSRP much higher than the old style ones, but the discount level I'm doing is the same.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-07-2014, 12:08 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Please send invoice for front and rear. Thanks!!!

Vantage V8S 2015

Old 10-07-2014, 01:44 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Payment sent. Thanx, Stuart.

Old 10-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Any update on these, Stuart? Are they ready to ship or do they still have to be made? Also curious if they're going to build them with the wear sensor slots in the correct position this time.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:59 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by karlfranz
Any update on these, Stuart? Are they ready to ship or do they still have to be made? Also curious if they're going to build them with the wear sensor slots in the correct position this time.
They should be out for delivery tomorrow

I'll have to ask PF if the wear sensor slots are reversed like on the earlier pads. I'm not sure TBH.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-15-2014, 10:45 AM
I just asked about these Monday and by Tuesday they were at my door.
I installed them, but I haven't driven the car with them on yet.

Oh, and a couple of observations:
  • They are a different shape than the OEM pads. They still fit, but are larger so they cover more of the rotor surface near the hub.
  • The pads are not mirrored so the slot is at the top on one side and the bottom on the other.

I'll post pictures on my car thread later.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:07 AM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Received with thanks. The car is being looked at for the emission faults, and while there they are "popping" in the brake pads.

Let me just say, at a shop rate of $159 per hour, I need to invest in a jack and some stands.

Old 10-16-2014, 12:26 PM
^^^^ Especially considering how trivial a task it is to replace a set of brake pads.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:22 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Looks like I'll be putting these on my car along with VelocityAP's 2-piece brake rotors, plus the Michelin PSS's I had put on today. Time to do some stress testing muwahaha!

Old 10-27-2014, 06:03 PM
These were installed. No brake squeal, with no elaboration necessary.

Old 12-31-2014, 06:59 AM
hooneybee is on a distinguished road
Front fads

Can you send me invoice for front and rear pad for 2013 v8 S with two piece rotor. I think it is 380mm Please apply discounts and free shipping if it is possible
thanks .

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Okay guys, it's sorted. We can now supply full pad sets for the late model cars fitted with the 380mm front rotors & 6-piston calipers.

NO MORE DUST!!!!

Front:
http://www.velocityap.com/Aston-Vant...-front-v8s.htm

Rear(same as the early MY cars):
http://www.velocityap.com/Aston-Vant...in-pf-rear.htm

Last edited by hooneybee; 01-03-2015 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by hooneybee
Can you send me invoice for front and rear pad for 2013 v8 S with two piece rotor. I think it is 380mm Please apply discounts and free shipping if it is possible
thanks .
Hi, got your email/order have just responded with amended shipping cost. Sorry for the slow response, I promised my wife I would switch off the phone & computer over the holidays and stop working for the first time in 3 years!

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 06-14-2015, 09:58 AM
Montana107 is on a distinguished road
Has anyone had a problem with the backing plates on these pads hitting the front rotor hat with street or track applications??? just installed these and my brake pad backing plate is dangerously close to my hats....

Thanks!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porterfield R4-S Low Dust Pads for Vantage S, & 2013-on V8 Vantage from VelocityAP