Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

I-Phone 6 Cable

Old 11-06-2017, 10:09 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Bluetooth is not the problem with me as I don't carry any music on my I-Phone, and use a separate older I-phone for the music which is my wife's old phone (she manages the music)... I have the latest bluetooth connection already (2015 car). Thus it's more elegant to use the hardwire connection because I use the bluetooth for phone calls (I get business calls throughout the day) and need to have it reserved for that and not music.

Old 11-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
Bluetooth is not the problem with me as I don't carry any music on my I-Phone, and use a separate older I-phone for the music which is my wife's old phone (she manages the music)... I have the latest bluetooth connection already (2015 car). Thus it's more elegant to use the hardwire connection because I use the bluetooth for phone calls (I get business calls throughout the day) and need to have it reserved for that and not music.
FYI BT Hands free and BT music stream (A2DP) are different protocols. Works both same time on different devices (handsfree and Bovee).

Last edited by Zettinger; 11-06-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.