Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Parts arrived today

Old 10-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Parts arrived today

I purchased Yangpie's used 100 cell velocity AP cats and they arrived today. I can't wait to fit them over the next few weeks.

Old 10-27-2017, 02:50 AM
GDay2 is a jewel in the roughGDay2 is a jewel in the roughGDay2 is a jewel in the rough
That will be noisy Oh yes

Old 10-27-2017, 07:57 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I have decats from VAP and they rock.

Old 11-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
So I installed the 100 cell parts today. I just jacked up one side of the car and did it in a couple of hours. One thing I'd like to point out, that I was not aware of, is that the studs from the headers to the cat are pressed in. Two are pressed into the header side and one is pressed into the cat. When I put the replacement cats on I had to use one new bolt as the pressed stud is too small for the 100 cell cat flange. I used new exhaust flange nuts.

Old 11-04-2017, 07:17 PM
The sound onto my V8VS was pretty good, but now it's epic. It might actually be too loud.

OEM:

100 cell cats

100 cell cats inside

Last edited by Dalecannavan; 11-04-2017 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:37 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
I think 200 are the magic number... I will probably do that next summer

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.