Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2009 vantage coupe PPI results

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 04:19 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jagman70
"The wheels appear to be pristine otherwise. Have the old rubber on them."

Check closely that there is no dry rot between the treads. On my 09 purchased with 8900 miles last year, it had great tread but the dealer found cracks between the treads on my first annual inspection. Good catch. I replaced the original tires with Michelin Super Sports 4s's. Nice tires.

Enjoy the ride.
no worries... I'm not keeping tires and generally replace them after 6 years regardless of mileage.

Last edited by MRCW; 11-06-2017 at 04:46 AM.
Old 11-06-2017, 04:45 AM
cadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the rough
,sounds like a good deal, low 40s + your expense for the clutch and seal
having those two things freshly done would give peace of mind for the most expensive repairs for the future. as for the car being wrung out (driven hard) that would be like saying stay clear of any car that has been on weekend trackday events. which i,m sure a lot of forum members on here do.these cars are built for spirited driving,cosmetically if it looks pristine thats a sign it has been looked after.

Old 11-08-2017, 02:44 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Just got my new to me 2009 Vantage home... so far... wow... What an excellent ride Every option. .. even the umbrella and the lamay pen
Meteorite silver. .. finish is practically flawless
20 inch wheels. .. not too harsh even with the Sport Pack suspension
Wheels are wide. .. nice aggressive stance
Tuxedo or Topless?

thanks to all for opinions... helped me solidify the deal... especially the coupe!

Old 11-08-2017, 02:49 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Looks sinister with blacked out trim and wheels. Are you going for the dark exhaust tips later on?

Old 11-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Very cool cars, and garage. Enjoy them.
Rom

Old 11-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
She looks stunning.

You got a killer deal!

Lets plan for an Florida AM meet!

Old 11-09-2017, 09:33 AM
I'm up for an AM meet in Florida.. in in central Florida

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.