Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Quickjack

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 06:29 PM
NCVantage is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got the 7000 ext version with the truck SUV adapters. Will lift up to 7000 lbs and is longer than the standard version. Works great with my Vantage and my F-250. Highly recommend them. Much safer than jack stands.

Old 11-20-2017, 07:28 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by NCVantage
I've got the 7000 ext version with the truck SUV adapters. Will lift up to 7000 lbs and is longer than the standard version. Works great with my Vantage and my F-250. Highly recommend them. Much safer than jack stands.
I will be in CLT Dec 19, anyway I could come by and see it? Pm me if you don’t mind. I will be flying in from the Middle East to pick up my RR, will be in Southpark, Fairview rd Sardis rd area

Old 11-20-2017, 07:43 PM
woops...miss typed. Lifts my F150. A 250 definitely weighs more than 7000 lbs!

Old 11-20-2017, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
I will be in CLT Dec 19, anyway I could come by and see it? Pm me if you don’t mind. I will be flying in from the Middle East to pick up my RR, will be in Southpark, Fairview rd Sardis rd area
My profile is new, Doesn't seem to be allowing me access to PM. I'm cool with you checking them out. I'll try the PM tomorrow.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:09 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Hi guys..did you buy from a vendor here or just online?

Old 11-21-2017, 06:20 AM
Originally Posted by Aldv
Hi guys..did you buy from a vendor here or just online?
Got mine at eautotools.com. At the time they had the best deal. However I did get the custom Vantage lifting pads from Matt in the Vendor Section here.

Old 11-21-2017, 07:01 AM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Thanks NCVantage....I was one of Matt's early buying guys before he got yelled at and then registered here legally....lol

I use the pads and found them to fit perfect for lifting. I thought about buying his new bar system -- two of them for lifting but he stated I should still use jack stands....so this is another option plus I could use if I got the heavier lift for many of my work vans...let the company buy....I can borrow...lol

Thanks again...safe driving

Old 11-21-2017, 08:51 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
My profile is new, Doesn't seem to be allowing me access to PM. I'm cool with you checking them out. I'll try the PM tomorrow.
Yep, wont let me PM you either. We will work it out in time. We have at least 3x weeks. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Old 11-21-2017, 10:36 AM
RJRDenver is on a distinguished road
I love my quickjack too!

I bought mine a few weeks ago direct from the quickjacks website. At the time promo code MONEY took $100 off the purchase and provided free shipping.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	516562   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo218.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	516563  
Old 11-21-2017, 12:28 PM
rocketboots999 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zuman
Yeah, I have one.
The two lift units are heavy-ish, but I can still manage them and I'm (ahem...) now an AARP member!
I know it depends on which version you get, but how heavy are they? I am thinking about how I might store them and what they are like to move around.

Old 11-21-2017, 01:50 PM
RJRDenver is on a distinguished road
I'd say around 80 lbs. They are manageable and slide on the ground quite easily.
Originally Posted by rocketboots999
I know it depends on which version you get, but how heavy are they? I am thinking about how I might store them and what they are like to move around.

Old 11-21-2017, 03:26 PM
zuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, like RJRDenver said, each "side" of the 5,000-lb system is 76lb and when you add hoses and fittings you're around 80lb/side.
I store mine vertically in my garage against the wall. I use a steel cable that's anchored to the wall to keep them in place.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:10 PM
Also worth noting that they have little wheels on one end so you can pickup the other end and move them around pretty easily without having to carry the full weight. There are also two positioning bars included for helping move the units around under the vehicle.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:32 PM
sierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nice
I am thinking about how I might store them and what they are like to move around.
I just store mine underneath the car to save space. Use these things a ton, don't know if I could go back to jacking up a car the old fashioned way, seems so inconvenient now .

Old 11-22-2017, 07:36 AM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
If they ever come out with a design that bolts permanently to the garage floor I would buy one. Too heavy for me to lift and store with my health issues.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.