Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Quickjack

Old 09-28-2018, 02:04 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NCVantage
Little late on this thread, but I've got the 7000 (also so I can use on my new Ram) and my V8V can drive over them with no problem. I don't use the provided blocks, just a scrap 2x4 and the custom lift pads by Matt here on the site.
great to know. . thanks

Old 10-12-2018, 01:24 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
FWIW just got my latest Costco ad and it has 5,000# quickjack for $1100 delivered.

Old 10-12-2018, 01:29 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
that is an amazing price

Old 10-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Yes. I was going to get the 7,000# but at this price, most of my cars are at or under 5000# so I just ordered one as early Santa gift

Old 10-13-2018, 07:40 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MRCW
FWIW just got my latest Costco ad and it has 5,000# quickjack for $1100 delivered.
i just ordered mine from Costco, too good a price to miss.

Old 10-14-2018, 12:01 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
As a couple of members in this thread mentioned, I am now using my QJ with the 4" blocks instead of the 3" and the special lifting pucks. The pucks wouldn't stay in the holes, so trying to line those up, raise the jack just a bit, and then lining it all up was such a pain. So tried the rubber blocks and voila made it easy. Love the QJ, for oil change, and all my detailing work. Can leave the car up on it all week too which helps get little things done with the wheels off.

Old 10-16-2018, 04:52 PM
flinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to behold
Just like joining a club

Ordered a Quickjack from Costco today. Waiting 5 to 7 days for delivery. I am thinking life just got a little bit easier. Looking forward to using it!

Old 10-16-2018, 07:00 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Excited

look what arrived today from Costco. I can’t wait to try it this weekend.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:47 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
look what arrived today from Costco. I can’t wait to try it this weekend.
YOU NEED 2.5 quarts of Automatic Transmission Fluid to make it work. Pick that up before you plan to put it together. Any fluid will work, synthetic or otherwise. Pour it in the reservoir and make sure the cap is tight, but make sure the vent is not tight. I left mine tight, and about vacuum crunched the reservoir when raising the lift.

Also-----you will need a SMALL amount of compressed air to fill the two small tubes. 50lbs each max. It takes a very very very small amount of air to get them to 50lbs.

Use the 4" blocks right under the holes for lifting and you will be set. Raise the lift partially up and down several times before using with car. DOnt raise it all the way up without weight on them.

Hope all that helps, love mine alot. Got a M3 on it right now and been in the air for a week now.

Old 10-17-2018, 11:40 PM
OnyxVantage is an unknown quantity at this point
The Quick Jack videos will also help you to get the setup perfect.

cheers

Last edited by OnyxVantage; 10-18-2018 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-18-2018, 06:47 AM
Thanks guys. I was going to ask about th oil. I’ll do this on Friday (day working from home).

Old 10-19-2018, 04:16 PM
Got mine today while i was out fishing...

just in time for oil change and brakes on my daughter's BMW

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.