Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

email notifications

Old 12-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
email notifications

Does anyone know how to stop getting email notifications about new posts? It's driving me crazy.

Cheers.

Old 12-13-2017, 03:01 PM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
Go to User CP and View all Subscriptions
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...n&folderid=all

Check box the "Notification" on the top right to check all threads

Navigate to the button right where you see "Selected Threads:", select"no email notifications" from the drop-down and click Go.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:23 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Thanks cret, you're a star!

Old 12-13-2017, 05:41 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I have 237 Subscribed threads but I get maybe an email or 2 a day LOL

Old 12-13-2017, 06:30 PM
I was getting a bunch of emails every week and I didn't remember subscribing to anything. Hopefully this has resolved that.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:50 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
As soon as you make a post in a thread it automatically subscribes you to is the way I understand it. But's it's never worked right with my account, I get very few emails.

Old 12-14-2017, 10:24 AM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
You are welcome. You can change the Default Thread Subscription Mode in https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...do=editoptions to "No email notification" or something else.